Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

lechiffre89

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by lechiffre89 »

Noraf wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:22 pm In crome, do you get a warning? if so, you have to bypass that, and you'll get to the site.
Works here
I did get the warning, but managed to open the website in edge.

Kinda funny, that their certificate is considered unsafe^^

Anyway thank you for posting the link. *thumbsup*
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You're welcome :)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Matermasher

Post by Matermasher »

I'm on ssi with direct express card . no one I know in n.c. has got it. I don't trust banks as their all crooks. They need to make a big map and wide roads no flowers or grass bushes and no trees near gardens. My ai guy won't do the field right. He stops short and drives around in circles and finally quits. People quit putting trees near the fields. And items you can't remove away from the field. Please make a good map I'm on ps4.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Briarhillgeoff wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:36 pm I cant get my pellets to be used in my barns for bedding. Does it only work on certain maps? I'm playing on PS/4 on Green River and Pacific North West, season off and on and it still won't take my straw pellets for bedding.
Same problem here... In Pacific map.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Matermasher wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:11 am I'm on ssi with direct express card . no one I know in n.c. has got it. I don't trust banks as their all crooks. They need to make a big map and wide roads no flowers or grass bushes and no trees near gardens. My ai guy won't do the field right. He stops short and drives around in circles and finally quits. People quit putting trees near the fields. And items you can't remove away from the field. Please make a good map I'm on ps4.
This thread isn't the spot to post your technical difficulties. Start a new one.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I think he wants a big american map not one with bushes but dont know why hes talking about cards?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah no idea ha. I don't know why he doesn't trust banks either. In American they are safer now then during the great depression as long as they are FDIC insured.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Not sure if this has been asked but can you wrap silage using the Comprima 180? Wasn’t sure if the netting would make the wrapper not recognize it.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

As long as the bale size is right
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Any word of an update coming?
PS4
PS5
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

An update will come, at some point. Updating for consoles isnt as easy as it looks =)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Ikre8kos4u

Post by Ikre8kos4u »

I have the latest version of the straw harvest add on installed and currently in seasons on hunter farms V3. It snowed and I saved and exited, came back the next day and the ground is covered in Straw pellets.
HighestTree

Post by HighestTree »

Ikre8kos4u wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:20 am I have the latest version of the straw harvest add on installed and currently in seasons on hunter farms V3. It snowed and I saved and exited, came back the next day and the ground is covered in Straw pellets.
🤣🤣🤣 Can they be plowed?
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Free to good home straw harvest mod. Like new. Used only a couple times. No cash or trades. Must pick up.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
dan1109

Post by dan1109 »

Ikre8kos4u wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:20 am I have the latest version of the straw harvest add on installed and currently in seasons on hunter farms V3. It snowed and I saved and exited, came back the next day and the ground is covered in Straw pellets.
I can't find that map in modhub, was this maps Giants tested? Regardless, this is known issue IIRC where the map doesn't support enough fruit/fill types. Seasons adds some, SH adds some, and even worse if the map has custom fruits. Honestly, I don't think a Giants tested map has this problem anymore if running only Seasons and SH (which are all Giants approved, and "special" to them). Maize Plus, Maize Plus Forage Extension, and MP Horse Extension add even more, so if looking for zero problems with this, use a map the MPFE/HE readiness (more are coming as well), where the map makers knock it up to 128 fruit/fill types IIRC. You certainly won't have those problems on those maps.