Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Shadow250

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Shadow250 »

i get this error with the bonus content:
2020-04-08 12:06 Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/iceman2/Documents/my games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/FS19_addon_strawHarvestBonus/src/objects/StrawHarvestBioHeadSellingStation.lua'.

edit: found there is no objects/StrawHarvestBioHeadSellingStation.lua file present.

doesnt seem to do anything with the pellets i put in.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

A possible Beta fix for the issue, on the Facebook link from Tha Alien Paul who shared it he does emphasis the need to start a new savegame.

https://git.creative-mesh.com/projects/ ... est/browse
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Just tried SHA on la Coronella with Seasons. Got the message that there are to many fruits on the ground. The map is not compatible with seasons. Without SHA the map runs fine. Am I the only one having this problem? Love to see a solution. I really want to use the SHA. Loved this mod in FS17.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

FeldwebelNL wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:19 pm Just tried SHA on la Coronella with Seasons. Got the message that there are to many fruits on the ground. The map is not compatible with seasons. Without SHA the map runs fine. Am I the only one having this problem? Love to see a solution. I really want to use the SHA. Loved this mod in FS17.
No solution to that at the moment, but if La Coronella gets the modification, which increases the heightTypes number,
then it is possible to even play the non-season version.

The default map is limited to 31 heightTypes (fruits that can be tipped on the ground). The basegame is using 23 heightypes. That means that there's 8 more left to be used by mods without having to change the heightype-limit in the map.
Seasons adds 3 heightypes, Straw Harvest adds 2 heightypes, this means total 28 is used and 3 are left.
But problem is that La Coronella have additional fruits on the map, they will increase the number over 31 and then Seasons does not work anymore. Only way to fix... remove some crops or make modification to increase heightType.
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Thnx for your answer. *thumbsup*
Guess we have to wait then. :wink3:
Exfarmer89

Post by Exfarmer89 »

Has anyone found an autoload truck/trailer for the pellet pallets?
bombom677

Post by bombom677 »

I figured I'd toss this out there:

There seems to be a conflict with Straw Harvest and the See Bales mod. At first they worked fine but upon buying the BigPack and collector, it started throwing errors in the console, and it seems to have also affected the pellet pallets to where they wouldn't sell and showed having 0 liters in them. I restarted my save and the whole game bugged out because of it, so I shut off See Bales and now all seems to work fine.
Maybe there's another mod conflicting with those 2 as well and that had an affect on them, it's hard to tell atm.

So basically, turn off See Bales to save yourselves some errors in the future until the bugs all get ironed out.
MetalCage

Post by MetalCage »

I have done some map editing and was wondering if anyone knew where in a map you could increase the 31 heightTypes limit? I would like to be able to get the Straw Harvest DLC working on the map I have been using.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

MetalCage wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:26 pm I have done some map editing and was wondering if anyone knew where in a map you could increase the 31 heightTypes limit? I would like to be able to get the Straw Harvest DLC working on the map I have been using.
Here's a tutorial =)

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=155894&p=1214604#p1214604
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
fccboy

Post by fccboy »

Hello all I’m wondering if the halls from the straw harvest are seasons ready I wanted to store some bales in the empty hall ready for shredding but didn’t want them to rot etc if the halls are not season ready many thanks
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Pretty sure it's all seasons ready.

>>Rules<<
fccboy

Post by fccboy »

Hi everyone so just to confirm my only problem was cut grass on the ground went white if i take straw harvest out get rid of the grass ie cultivate the field so no cut grass is on the ground then re install the straw harvest mod all should be ok? Have I got this right?
Many thanks
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

yes, best is not to have any loose materials stored on your save when adding SH.

>>Rules<<
fccboy

Post by fccboy »

Alagos wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:39 pm yes, best is not to have any loose materials stored on your save when adding SH.
Thank you for your reply
xlisa1986x

Post by xlisa1986x »

I’m on xbox - hopefully will won’t be too long before the mod is available :smileynew:
Xbox 360 - FS and FS15
Xbox One - FS17 and FS19
Xbox Series X - FS22