Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Deora
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:50 am

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Deora » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Krd1749 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:02 pm
So do you think there will be any other paid DLCs for FS19 or was Platinum the end?
According to steam there are still 2 dlc’s planned.
FS17 and FS19 on PS4

Somkeyps4
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Somkeyps4 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:47 pm

I just can’t wait for this to come out for the console player I think this will be a game change for console and hope this will be available soon

Pict
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Pict » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:24 am

Creative Mesh have updated their Fb page https://www.facebook.com/pg/CreativeMeshUG/posts/

There are to be 3 versions of the pallet hall and it appears that they have gotten their pallet handling attachment for the overhead crane working for FS19 (this was present but not available for FS17 for some reason). If so that would be very cool *thumbsup*

Image
There will be three different configurations of the hall:
- storage boxes
- storage boxes and crane
- storage boxes, crane and palletizer

The crane makes handling bulk, bales and pallets very easy in the hall and with the palletizer you can bag the pellets and stack them on pallets automatically. The pallets can then be sold with a higher profit margin. [PC + Consoles]
Somkeyps4 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:47 pm
I just can’t wait for this to come out for the console player I think this will be a game change for console and hope this will be available soon
I'm really looking forward to it too. It was a gamechanger for me on PC went it came out for FS17, so I doubt you will be disappointed, and if the pallet-handling crane attachment is included this time it will be even better :coolnew:

Somkeyps4
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Somkeyps4 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:31 am

Pict wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:24 am
Creative Mesh have updated their Fb page https://www.facebook.com/pg/CreativeMeshUG/posts/

There are to be 3 versions of the pallet hall and it appears that they have gotten their pallet handling attachment for the overhead crane working for FS19 (this was present but not available for FS17 for some reason). If so that would be very cool *thumbsup*

Image
There will be three different configurations of the hall:
- storage boxes
- storage boxes and crane
- storage boxes, crane and palletizer

The crane makes handling bulk, bales and pallets very easy in the hall and with the palletizer you can bag the pellets and stack them on pallets automatically. The pallets can then be sold with a higher profit margin. [PC + Consoles]
Somkeyps4 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:47 pm
I just can’t wait for this to come out for the console player I think this will be a game change for console and hope this will be available soon
I'm really looking forward to it too. It was a gamechanger for me on PC went it came out for FS17, so I doubt you will be disappointed, and if the pallet-handling crane attachment is included this time it will be even better :coolnew:
I wound if it will be available with in the next few months like the middle of March would be nice for me

Pict
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Pict » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:01 pm

Another update on Creative Mesh's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/CreativeMeshUG/posts/
Suprise! It looks like we have one last machine included in the addon "Straw Harvest" that we did not show you, yet.

Due to the design update of the KRONE Premos 5000 we only had one option for the bale shredder, it needed an update too. Here’s a little preview of the new bale shredder. With this addition, you will be able to pelletize straw and hay bales stationary like in FS17.

To this point we are confident to bring all the equipment with their functionalities to consoles too.

Today we also like to take this opportunity to invite you to our discord server. Feel free to join for discussions, support and to stay up-to-date.
https://discord.gg/vyUewtM
Image

===================================================

Good news for console users I think? Anyhow, I'm starting to get the feeling the release is not so far away, wishful feeling I know, but it's good to be positive :)

wombles
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:13 am

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by wombles » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 pm

Yep excellent news for console user's, hope we don't have too long to wait now. This will round things off nicely for me.

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by iwan073 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:28 am

Can’t wait!!
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

User avatar
Lost1nSpace
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Lost1nSpace » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:44 pm

Anyone that is concerned what they will do with it? If i remember correctly back in when Agritechnica was, the youtuber's Mrsealyp, and virtual farmer, both talked to Creative Mesh, and from what they where told was that they where working with Giants on the Addon, and that they would try to get it to console and that i would be free. Only from Virtual Farmer we have heard that i would be free.

And yesterday they confirmed that all items in the Addon would be availabe for console. So here is what worries me, they could go the same route as with the Machine pack made by MattXJS, that it would be on the modhub but as a paid DLC. And if they go the route of making it paid for, would it then be a part of the Season pass that the console players have? or as a standalone DLC. Or making it Free for the console market, but then for the PC making it paid.

I would personaly not pay for the same pack again, as i already bought it for FS17 and with a new FS coming in just a couple of months its not worth spending another 19.99 for it again..

Ritchie
Posts: 1184
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Ritchie » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:54 pm

A new FS coming in a couple of months??

If the usual schedule is followed then there's approximately 10 months until FS21 is released. When did "a couple of months" start meaning 10 months?

User avatar
Lost1nSpace
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Lost1nSpace » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:58 pm

Ritchie wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:54 pm
A new FS coming in a couple of months??

If the usual schedule is followed then there's approximately 10 months until FS21 is released. When did "a couple of months" start meaning 10 months?
Yes? 10 months is a couple of months, its not like its a year left for a new game. My point is that they could have converted this Addon back in 2019 and released it, maybe even demanded money for it. I think im not the only one holding back if they sell it for both PC and Console at the moment.

Ritchie
Posts: 1184
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Ritchie » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:07 pm

"a couple" generally means 2, at most 3. 10 months is only 2 months off of a year, your definition of a couple is a bit off what is the normally accepted meaning.

eric21
Posts: 5854
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by eric21 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:13 pm

Lost1nSpace wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:58 pm
Ritchie wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:54 pm
A new FS coming in a couple of months??

If the usual schedule is followed then there's approximately 10 months until FS21 is released. When did "a couple of months" start meaning 10 months?
Yes? 10 months is a couple of months, its not like its a year left for a new game. My point is that they could have converted this Addon back in 2019 and released it, maybe even demanded money for it. I think im not the only one holding back if they sell it for both PC and Console at the moment.
...why do people want to rush things? Let designers take thier time

stevoxsi
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by stevoxsi » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:31 pm

A couple IS 2. Like married couple? To couple even means to join two things together.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.

wombles
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:13 am

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by wombles » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:39 pm

Lost1nSpace wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:58 pm
Yes? 10 months is a couple of months,
It sure is when multiplied by five :lol:.

User avatar
Lost1nSpace
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Lost1nSpace » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:45 pm

wombles wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:39 pm
Lost1nSpace wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:58 pm
Yes? 10 months is a couple of months,
It sure is when multiplied by five :lol:.
I dont know why it had to turn into a subject, i just wanted to make my point on the Addon releasing in the later part of FS19's life. And not back in 2019 when it would have been a more logical for it to be paid for.

Post Reply