Hay girl hayyyy

FarmCatJenkins

Hay girl hayyyy

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Has anyone ever not had a grass field fully dry out to hay? I did a headland then up/down rows but only my headland dried. I think this is the first time that’s ever happened to me. Does grass not dry all together or is this a bug?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Re: Hay girl hayyyy

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I have had one were the underneath part dried before the top. Just keep on going it will dry out.
PS4
PS5
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

It’s worked ok for me so far,I never mow until the weather is sunny for a couple of days and always ted it straight away and won’t windrow until it’s turned to hay as I think it dries quicker if not in rows ( might be wrong on that though) I think with fs19 seasons you have to play a minimum of 6 day seasons to get a good weather variation.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah it happens to me every time I cut hay but I cut hay on several large fields with a 1066 pulling New Holland 116 haybine so there is some time between the first pass and the last one and I think that’s why it happens.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I was on Lone Oak with 3 days seasons - I cut the fields and left them to dry, no tedding or windrowing, and they where 99% dry half a day later, some odd pieces here and there that was still wet, but nothing serious.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

My experience is when doing hay you best wait until end spring begin summer maybe mid summer to let it dry. I mowed on mid spring and took my 2 game days to get hay. Both days had 1+ as drying potential. I was playing european simplefied as a geo.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Well It's been two in game days. Did two fields at the same time. One dried the other just the headland pass. I'm thinking it's a bug. Gonna give it one more day and if it doesn't dry I'm gonna have to bale it since it's sitting there rotting away, and rains coming
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins