custom modding john deere tractors

newride

custom modding john deere tractors

Post by newride »

I am wondering what custom modding is doing to their tractors that courseplay dose not like. Every other tractor that i have that is a mod works perfectly fine with courseplay. Its mostly when it comes to turn is then they go screwy. Why dont they make their tractors work with courseplay like other modders do?
FarmCatJenkins

Re: custom modding john deere tractors

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I only run Custom Modding tractors and I’ve never had a problem with Courseplay. Out of date version of CP maybe?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah same as farmcatjenkins pretty sure jhhg is the one who has these issues and there is a couple tractors that he edited of customs (we will just say that and stay out of the politics of it) that show the custom badge still in the store screen.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Make sure you download them here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 4260023020
That way you are not getting an edit and actually getting the real mod and supporting the creator
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Jhhg tractors work fine with cp. Custom moddings is helped by editing the xml file to turn like the standard in game qaudtrac. I did it to tcustoms 9rx and it helped a bunch with cp and the ai. If you look at the 9rx on yesmods.com it shows the values to change in the description.
mpochylko

Post by mpochylko »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:10 am I only run Custom Modding tractors and I’ve never had a problem with Courseplay. Out of date version of CP maybe?
You never experience really crappy/choppy turning at all? I'm the same as the OP, I've even tried to edit the .xml file. I find Jhhg mods to run okay, but the newest jds from CM are beautiful, but terrible with CP.

I submitted a file to CP and they said they would possibly fix in future releases but this was most likely a problem with CM xml files.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Maybe it’s his combined then I dunno I’m probably wrong but there was somebody complaining about it not terribly long ago I tend to not use his stuff cause well yeah most people know
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Also something to check with Custom Modding's Stuff is are you downloading it from the in game ModHub or from their Facebook Page? There is actually a difference between the ModHub versions of their mods and the Facebook Page ones. The ModHub ones tend to have different wheel configurations and less configurations because they have to remove the tyre brands that aren't licensed in the game. There could then obviously be other differences. Their Facebook Page Mods also tend to get updated more frequently, where as the ModHub ones as far as I'm aware have received no updated versions yet. I know they keep saying on their Facebook Page they will update the 7R, 8R, 8RT, 9RT, 9R and 9RX mods on the ModHub eventually, but right now you may as well just download and use the versions of their Facebook Page if you are a PC Player. Obviously Console Players need to wait for the ModHub updates.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*