Griting trucks console

this_is_gav

Re: Griting trucks console

Post by this_is_gav »

juf.de wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:57 pm There are two scripts in the new MAN WinterService truck, both are also present in the Hauer snow pack, the Mod Hub doesn't state it, but as far as i know, the Hauer snow pack got released on consoles aswell, so there might be a chance you guys will see this or another truck on consoles aswell, sooner or later.
The scripts are present in the Hauer pack, however the SeasonsAvailablityCheck.lua does have some relatively small changes (just the name of the mods from what I can see). I've no idea whether the mod could be adapted to work around that issue (if it is even an issue).
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Again this is not fault of modders or giants its sony and microsoft that put limitations on
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm All we need to know is, that it's not on console. I personally would love to see this thing modded onto console as well, but with a lime spreader option as well. But that is up to the modder.
Is there not an IT runner fert spreader to fit the MAN truck to spread grit ? Not that I've seen any salt or grit on any console maps anyway 🤔
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Barrcott wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:34 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm All we need to know is, that it's not on console. I personally would love to see this thing modded onto console as well, but with a lime spreader option as well. But that is up to the modder.
Is there not an IT runner fert spreader to fit the MAN truck to spread grit ? Not that I've seen any salt or grit on any console maps anyway 🤔
I don't know. I wasn't talking about the ITrunner.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:58 pm
I don't know. I wasn't talking about the ITrunner.
Does you inside source know :mrgreen:
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

If u have sessions a the snow pack installed there is road salt
Xbox one