Free Camera for FS 19

faslane

Free Camera for FS 19

Post by faslane »

Hi All. Newbie here. Just picked up copy of FS19 from Steam. Never played before. I play with keyboard and mouse and have completed the tutorials. My question is how do I get the Free Camera views which I have seen on some of the U Tube videos? Can't find any key bindings and I wonder if there is a mod which I should get. :?:
michaelr

Re: Free Camera for FS 19

Post by michaelr »

Welcome to the forum :hi:

I think you need this mod: Disable Vehicle Camera Collision
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

michaelr wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:31 pm Welcome to the forum :hi:

I think you need this mod: Disable Vehicle Camera Collision
I don't think op is talking about camera collisions? Maybe maybe not but if they are talking about seeing people "fly" or "floating" on yt (like as if hovering a drone) it's not a mod and can only be accessed on pc thru the decelopers console.

Someone else will have to add how to get that I don't know it.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Ah, you could be right. If it's flight mode, the mod Easy Development Controls can do that without using the console.
faslane

Post by faslane »

Hi Folks, thanks for response to my post. The Disable Camera Collision mod is not what I was looking for. I think there was a mod for FS17 - Free Camera FS 17 - which uncouples the camera from the vehicle and lets you pan out to give an aerial view of the vehicles that you are driving or even the whole field that you are working on. The equivalent for FS19 is what I am after. I will try your suggestion of Easy Development Controls to see if that helps
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

faslane wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:13 pm Hi Folks, thanks for response to my post. The Disable Camera Collision mod is not what I was looking for. I think there was a mod for FS17 - Free Camera FS 17 - which uncouples the camera from the vehicle and lets you pan out to give an aerial view of the vehicles that you are driving or even the whole field that you are working on. The equivalent for FS19 is what I am after. I will try your suggestion of Easy Development Controls to see if that helps
Is this the mod from FS17 you mean? https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mod_id=51805
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
faslane

Post by faslane »

Yes, that is the mod. Is there an equivalent for FS19?
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Isn't that already in the settings menu on 19?
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

Press C on your keyboard to external view, the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out...?
faslane

Post by faslane »

OK.Got it working now. Thanks all