Westbridge map issues

thehoneybadger

Westbridge map issues

Post by thehoneybadger »

not honestly sure if this is the right place to post about this but........

Westbridge just had an update today and I was happy as this is a map I use for seasons on PS4. After the update I can no longer place buildings, it acts like I can but I can it move them around to place. When I tried to play on a saved map (no mention of new save game needed in update) I noticed that a couple of my fields had different crops then what I had planted, 1 of which was way out of season for time to plant (running seasons with a Midwest season mod).

I am simply looking to see if others are having similar issues and to make the modder aware of the situation.

thank you
Crazof

Re: Westbridge map issues

Post by Crazof »

I've found on PS4 that occasionally things seem to break and the only way to fix it is to restart the game. Two nights ago I had my lone oak seasons game stay on day 1 early autumn even thought I slept through the night, I tried reloading my save game a few times and would get the same result. finally I restarted the game and then things were fine.

could also try a new save game, maybe the updates need a new save game and the mod author doesn't realize it
thehoneybadger

Post by thehoneybadger »

I'll try the restarting, however I first noticed the issues on a new game because I wanted to check out the updates without effecting my saved game.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

The problem with placeables has been going on since the release I was hoping the update would fix that apparently not
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Zetor6718

Post by Zetor6718 »

I'm having the same issues with the new updated map with a fresh game. Cant unload sunflower into the silo now or place refill points. They show up green but wont place when clicked.

Was quite chuffed when I initially saw the map appear on modhub but it seems too buggy for some reason. Haven't tried to fill the silage silos yet on the new one. I might wait until there is another update before trying the map again..

Even courseplay goes a bit funny on the recent updated map.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

There is a separate topic in the 'ModHub bug Reports' section where you can report issues with the map which is also monitored by the creator of the map: viewtopic.php?f=966&t=154620

Therefore I'm closing this topic.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules