Where is Grain Silo in Ellerbach map?

Arrancar88

Where is Grain Silo in Ellerbach map?

Post by Arrancar88 »

So I just started playing on this map and I can't seem to find my silo with starting crops, that I can sell.
I went around whole map trying to find it, but no luck. Only thing close to silo is where NW sell point is, but you can only buy crops there, not withdraw them.
I started with main farm called Wolf, there is symbol for silo(like sellpoint but white), yet when I click on it and fast travel, it will put me inside garage where starting combine was.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Amarlich

Re: Where is Grain Silo in Ellerbach map?

Post by Amarlich »

Arrancar88 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:18 pm I started with main farm called Wolf, there is symbol for silo(like sellpoint but white), yet when I click on it and fast travel, it will put me inside garage where starting combine was.
Then you are in the right place. There is a marker in the corner. That is the trigger for loading and unloading grains.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Amarlich wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:41 pm
Arrancar88 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:18 pm I started with main farm called Wolf, there is symbol for silo(like sellpoint but white), yet when I click on it and fast travel, it will put me inside garage where starting combine was.
Then you are in the right place. There is a marker in the corner. That is the trigger for loading and unloading grains.
Wait the little place in corner at the garage? There is no way getting provided tippers there. I will need another tipper or truck.
Thanks.
PC Steam
Amarlich

Post by Amarlich »

You are welcome ! *thumbsup*
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

There is no way any tipper can get in there
Xbox one
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Jonny3355 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:43 pm There is no way any tipper can get in there
Try Man truck from modhub, it have around 13k l capacity(it also have tipper with bigger capacity than truck, but good luck getting it there lol).
Edit : This one https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
I am also planning to use this : https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 later on, hopefully it will fit somehow lol.
PC Steam