Charwell map problems

lastpatrol

Re: Charwell map problems

Post by lastpatrol » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:20 am

20 hours into( this is Ireland )map, the day count( top right, seasons) stopped advancing the planting menu was correct but no weather forecast. The game froze when trying to sleep.. Loaded up base map and was stuck on spring 1, had to restart FS19 to fix.. Found a bunch of maps that do this, it happens when you save and quit then reload. Deleting mod map fixes problem. Charwell has this problem so I deleted all mods but charwell and seasons and it worked fine so who knows! on xbox no geos used. The map update great in all but cant buy the BGA and I got 200,000 of @#$%!
Last edited by lastpatrol on Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

NickD94

Post by NickD94 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:55 am

UKFARMER wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:23 pm
Anyone else having problems with it?

I'm using seasons with Hampshire geo.

1) The bit in the top right hand corner is constantly saying "01/early Spring" even though i'm 4 days in (playing 6 day seasons)

2) In the description it says seasons ready including grazing. Does that mean the cow pasture should have its own grass for the cows as it doesn't on mine?

Thanks for any help
You also have to be careful some map makers have built in geospatial to their maps so all you have to do is download seasons with out other mod geos

GanjaMajic420

Post by GanjaMajic420 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Anyone still have the frame rate drop in the house on charwell? I still get it everytime i log on... :hmm: Edit: I play on a XB1 S.