Where to sell wood chips

Ggorman

Where to sell wood chips

Post by Ggorman »

In FS19 for Xbox, I have a wagon full of wood chips that I cannot sell. In the prices window, it indicates a price at the sawmill, but I cannot dump there. I’ve enabled the sell point symbols and there I see the yellow markings at the sawmill; but when I pull in, I don’t see the message to use RB+Y. I try RB+Y anyway; but nothing happens. I try LB+RB+Y to unload; but it says I don’t have access to this area. I leave it parked there and walk over to the yellow “!” and see the options window now shows an image of LS to sell wood; but again nothing happens.

What am I missing please?

Geo
Mwal

Re: Where to sell wood chips

Post by Mwal »

What map are you on? And I would look for a wood chip pile most the maps I have played on the sell points for wood and chips are separate.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Wood chips usually get sold in a separate spot than logs. Look around for something that looks like a wooden fence in a circle, would probably have a pile of wood chips inside it. If you back up to that you should get the trigger.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

Oh, sorry .. I’m on the Ravenport. I haven’t figured out how to get to another map yet.

George
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:30 pm Wood chips usually get sold in a separate spot than logs. Look around for something that looks like a wooden fence in a circle, would probably have a pile of wood chips inside it. If you back up to that you should get the trigger.
Found it. Just as you said there is a pile of wood chips inside of a fenced in area. As well, the yellow marks indicating a sell point. I prob’ly drove right passed it earlier before I knew what to look for. But maybe not as I found it around the back away from the logging operations.

Now, the Prices menu says the price is going, so I’ll wait a bit.

Thanks!

George
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Yeah Ravenport is a bit away from the log area. Some maps they are right next to each other.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins