BreadedVirus

Reshade

Post by BreadedVirus »

Anyone using the Reshade program?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
bojanh66

Re: Reshade

Post by bojanh66 »

Yes, great program to enhance visual effects and colors, without it, FS is like washed out.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Which one are you using? Been trying some but never were satisfied with them
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

I personally use this one with few of my own tweaks:
http://www.fsmods17.com/fs19-reshade-v4 ... s-realism/
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Works with Seasons?
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

IceUul wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:40 pm Works with Seasons?
*thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Hello,

I installed Reshade from this page (https://forbidden-mods.de/filebase/file ... ing-2-jbx/)
When I open up it's settings in game, in LOG tab I see an error:
Anyone could help what is wrong?
However, I think that Rashade do the work like it should do... although it seems to me that the ground textures away from me are more blurried.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Does anyone use NVIDIA's built in Shaders?

I've tried, but I can't get it to look like as good as I want. I was wondering if anyone that has used it and had success would be willing to share their settings with me?
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:46 pm Anyone using the Reshade program?
I've got the full Re-shade bundle of shaders.The Lightroom shader is good for adjusting the colours and dialling away that horrible washed out look of the vanilla game. You can use it to saturate the blue sky more to got a more realistic hue plus I vignette the picture to darken the sky a little. You just need to muck about a bit and get something you like.

I also use one of the sharpen shaders to get a bit more definition. There's no doubt other shaders look good too if you experiment to find something that suits your tastes.

Its worth noting that using shaders does come at an FPS cost depending on the power of your rig and combination of shaders you use.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:52 pm Does anyone use NVIDIA's built in Shaders?

I've tried, but I can't get it to look like as good as I want. I was wondering if anyone that has used it and had success would be willing to share their settings with me?
Nvidias shaders? where do i find that?
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Azfoor wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:31 am
NotoriousWeber wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:52 pm Does anyone use NVIDIA's built in Shaders?

Nvidias shaders? where do i find that?
You have to have an NVIDIA graphics card, obviously. And then you have to install the GE Force Experience:
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/ge ... xperience/

It came on my PC when i ordered it from NZXT...that's the only way i knew about it, haha.

You can press Alt+Z in-game to access some various settings. It has the same abilities as Reshasde, as far as I can tell. You can adjust different sliders and apply different filters. I have definitley improved the look from the base-game graphics but I really wish i could get closer to the stuff i see from people like Custom Modding's screen shots or something similar. I doubt I'll ever be able to make it look THAT good, but I would love to be able to make it look real nice.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:04 pm You have to have an NVIDIA graphics card, obviously. And then you have to install the GE Force Experience:

It came on my PC when i ordered it from NZXT...that's the only way i knew about it, haha.

You can press Alt+Z in-game to access some various settings. It has the same abilities as Reshasde, as far as I can tell. You can adjust different sliders and apply different filters. I have definitley improved the look from the base-game graphics but I really wish i could get closer to the stuff i see from people like Custom Modding's screen shots or something similar. I doubt I'll ever be able to make it look THAT good, but I would love to be able to make it look real nice.
When I try to get in to the shader settings on Nvidia it just says that tha game I'm playing is not supported :confusednew:
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Azfoor wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:49 pm When I try to get in to the shader settings on Nvidia it just says that tha game I'm playing is not supported :confusednew:
That's wierd. It works for me.

I've read some rumors that it doesn't work with the Epic Games Store version for some reason?
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:57 pm
Azfoor wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:49 pm
NotoriousWeber wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:04 pm

You have to have an NVIDIA graphics card, obviously. And then you have to install the GE Force Experience:

When I try to get in to the shader settings on Nvidia it just says that tha game I'm playing is not supported :confusednew:
That's wierd. It works for me.

I've read some rumors that it doesn't work with the Epic Games Store version for some reason?
I have steam :confusednew:
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Azfoor wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:19 pm [

I have steam :confusednew:
Hmmmm. So do I. I have no idea why it wouldn't work. I was just messing around with it again last night, so I know it works. I don't know what to tell ya duder....Wish I could help!!