Claas xerion saddle attacher!

Azfoor

Claas xerion saddle attacher!

Post by Azfoor »

Did you guys know that the Xerions attacher behind the cab actually works? :shock: I tried just for fun to download a slurry tanker that is for pulling behind a xerion and it WORKS!!!
b101uk

Re: Claas xerion saddle attacher!

Post by b101uk »

yes it has been know for a while that the K110 ball works, its called "trailerSaddled" for anyone who wants to make something attach.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Is there a mod on consoles for that thing or pc only?
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Happen to have a screenshot? I'm just trying to figure out what this is, but I'm more of a visual learner.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Bryan83 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:12 am Happen to have a screenshot? I'm just trying to figure out what this is, but I'm more of a visual learner.
Search for "FS19 Kaweco SCH".
My guess would be that we'll be getting at least one piece of compatible equipment from Giants as paid or free DLC.
Deora

Post by Deora »

A couple of months ago Silvernews showed a picture from a design studio who made a model of a Samson slurrytank which would fit the back of the Xerion. Like this.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

https://forbidden-mods.de/filebase/file ... andem/?l=2
Here's the link to that mod, obviously for pc/mac only.
That trailer however does not fit onty the xerion 5000 but is ment for the older 3800, which is linked on the mod page, aswell as a tutorial for how to make them work better, it's in german, but you are smart so you will figure it out anyway ;-)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Deora wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:34 am A couple of months ago Silvernews showed a picture from a design studio who made a model of a Samson slurrytank which would fit the back of the Xerion. Like this.
Samson Agro made the first tanker to fit the Xerion 3800 about 15 years ago *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick