T-rex shuttle

Deora

Re: T-rex shuttle

Post by Deora »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:17 am Front 3pt and 3pt to ball hitch adapter should work
I’ve tried that with the New Holland Forager and the T-rex put’s alot of weight on the hitch, so the front of the New Holland came from the ground.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

That 3-point makes the implements sit a little low to the ground. It is an improvement over workers for consoles though
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:24 am
Ox91 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:44 am
That is the Krone Big X 500 or something from FS17 concerted by Giants. It still has the old hitch that is compatible
But that is a screen shot from FS19.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Wtf? You literally quoted a guy stating, that this is a FS17 model converted for FS19, so yes it is from FS19.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!