SimpleQuestions!

Smithboi2001

Re: SimpleQuestions!

Post by Smithboi2001 »

Is there a Way to add Gta Mods to FS19 im just curious lol :lol:
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:25 am Is there a small ethanol plant out there anywhere that works with GC?
Also, I'm getting some horses with Seasons and haven't messed with them since getting into Global Company. Do you need to do anything with the horses for the horse helper to work?
not sure about the ethanol plant, but I have done horses in Seasons. I wouldn't bother with horse helper as it doesn't work fully in seasons, the horses don't gain fitness. I have found that just feeding them and putting straw down and ignoring the fitness earns you money each day, considering they are free (if you collect them yourself).

Also on some of the lower value horses, they don't make back more than 300 a day
PC & Xbox One
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Does anybody know where Westbridge Hills is based off of? I always thought out was supposed to be around Pennsylvania.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
humbe

Post by humbe »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:25 am Is there a small ethanol plant out there anywhere that works with GC?
Also, I'm getting some horses with Seasons and haven't messed with them since getting into Global Company. Do you need to do anything with the horses for the horse helper to work?
I made a horse helper post earlier today with info on how to get it to work.. At least it works for me. PC solution though