Epic Games Launcher FS19 Dedicated Server Workaround

chedly_farms

Re: Epic Games Launcher FS19 Dedicated Server Workaround

Post by chedly_farms »

My friend is having issues with the game not saving using the Epic Games version. Anyone else having this issue or know a workaround? He can load previous games and such, but can't save. He's going to look around, but I figured that I would ask here as well.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
dStruct

Post by dStruct »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:25 pm My friend is having issues with the game not saving using the Epic Games version. Anyone else having this issue or know a workaround? He can load previous games and such, but can't save. He's going to look around, but I figured that I would ask here as well.
Hi Chedly_farms,

I would recommend posting a new topic/thread on the forums to ask this question. I have not seen any issues with saving games, but I would imagine it would have to be file permissions related.
JasonO

Post by JasonO »

Is there any update on this issue?

It's a shame we have such a good web-based tool that loses it's effectiveness because someone has to remote desktop to the server to load the servers up in the right order.
Herisio

Post by Herisio »

I wrote up a detailed guide exactly on this issue:

viewtopic.php?f=964&t=162350