2wd Johnnies

bader420

2wd Johnnies

Post by bader420 »

I would love to see some 2wd John Deere tractors in the game like the 4440 or something like that
Beanbrother

Re: 2wd Johnnies

Post by Beanbrother »

I’m guessing your on console? I’ve never understood why there are not 2 wheel in the base game. Have to rely on the great modders
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

How come no one has made an older deere for consoles? in 19
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Not sure if that's licensing, not much demand for older stuff, modders not really looking to take it on, or any combo thereof.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

There is plenty of demand for old machines. There are plenty out there but hardly any that would be up to modhub standards. And the ones that are are private or among salty Facebook folk.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

redglasses wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:39 am There is plenty of demand for old machines. There are plenty out there but hardly any that would be up to modhub standards. And the ones that are are private or among salty Facebook folk.
Why do ya say they are salty? There are also several jd 2wd tractors that are so absolutely well done the creators wouldn’t want them dumbed down to mod hub standards.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone have any 2WD JD mods? Searching websites for them, can’t find any yet. PS I’m on PC
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:54 am Slightly off-topic, but does anyone have any 2WD JD mods? Searching websites for them, can’t find any yet. PS I’m on PC
Here this is one of the nicer mods I have ever used in fs 19
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5172698355
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:54 am Slightly off-topic, but does anyone have any 2WD JD mods? Searching websites for them, can’t find any yet. PS I’m on PC
And if you are looking for something specific feel free to ask I have over 1000 mods downloaded so if I know of something I will help ya find it.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Thanks a literal ton, Mwal. I'll be sure to PM you if I have any questions. And I thought I had a lot of mods in when I downloaded 50 the other day :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Mwal wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:51 am Why do ya say they are salty?
because the Facebook modding community is just full of drama.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

redglasses wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:21 am
Mwal wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:51 am Why do ya say they are salty?
because the Facebook modding community is just full of drama.
Once you get visiting with them they are nice people they just get to be at there wits end sometimes with people constantly begging them for things or saying their work is awful. Look at it this way if you had 100 messages everyday via Facebook only saying “console?” everyday you can see why they become upset.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:20 am Thanks a literal ton, Mwal. I'll be sure to PM you if I have any questions. And I thought I had a lot of mods in when I downloaded 50 the other day :lol:
Yeah no problem! judging by your name you are a Deere fan and appalaches modding just released a smaller Deere combine tonight you can get the link to his page on that American style mods and news site I shared with you a little while back they just shared his link a little bit ago
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The name does give it away :lol: . Deere is my brand

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

RDallen YT
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton