3 USA Maps

iLLBill606

3 USA Maps

Post by iLLBill606 »

Wondering if anyone has heard or seen any new info on these maps. I could ask the makers of the maps, but i wanna gets the public's voice first.

1. Medicine Creek(by No Creek Farms) is this a PC Map only, was just released?

2. MN Millennial Map(by Mappers Paradise) is in testing for PC now. Has anyone seen any map tours videos of the map online?

3. Stone Valley(by Lancyboi Mods & Map) this map was in PC testing, it failed, haven't heard any update on it.
iLLBill606

Re: 3 USA Maps

Post by iLLBill606 »

Also, has anyone heard of any other USA Maps coming to all platforms?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

DJGOHAM and a couple others have had some gameplay on stone valley. Millennium have just seen the pda that mappers posted.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

1. Medicine Creek(by No Creek Farms): only PC because its 4x map and has a ton of other features like soybean balles etc.

2. MN Millennial Map(by Mappers Paradise) No news on their FB or any other YT channells.

3. Stone Valley(by Lancyboi Mods & Map) Looks like it failed indeed. No news on Lancys FB site. But there is a few videos about a map: Virtual Farmers, LandyKid ...
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:10 pm 1. Medicine Creek(by No Creek Farms): only PC because its 4x map and has a ton of other features like soybean balles etc.

2. MN Millennial Map(by Mappers Paradise) No news on their FB or any other YT channells.

3. Stone Valley(by Lancyboi Mods & Map) Looks like it failed indeed. No news on Lancys FB site. But there is a few videos about a map: Virtual Farmers, LandyKid ...
Ya i wasn't sure the size of Medicine Creek, so that explains that. I know what you know of both MN Millennial's Map and Stone Valley. I'll have to ask on some of this
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Mappers paradise told me on Facebook messenger mn map will come to console after it passes testing for pc
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I am excited about Medicine Creek. Going to check it out after school today
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Bobbydj1980 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:54 pm Mappers paradise told me on Facebook messenger mn map will come to console after it passes testing for pc
That i know, Maps always go through PC testing before Console
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

Too busy on Hazzard County at present, but Medicine Creek is going to be the next branch of my multi-state farming conglomerate.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Medicine creek is almost a gigabyte
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

What is the download size of most 4x maps?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

1-2 gigs from what I've seen. A lot of info stored on those bad boys.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Any I play have been that big. Well worth it too!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

The amount of complexity and opportunity on a 4x map is so much greater than a non 4x map. Now that I've had some time to properly digest the scope of the one I'm currently on I would definitely never go back. With that said, all I've seen are 4x USA maps, are there Euro maps of similar size?
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

So, if I had Medicine Creek on my laptop, would it run ok? I run a Lenovo Yoga 730-15
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!