I have a sinkhole in my field

Max4hdmatt77

Re: I have a sinkhole in my field

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Hoss1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:35 am Here’s my sinkhole update... (that didn’t sound right :shock: )

I tried all sorts of “cover-ups” but none really fit my style. I thought I could just not use the field (or just the deformed portion), but again, my OCD said otherwise. The final solution was (after more than 120 hours on this particular save) to delete it. :frown: Fortunately, I had another Welker save that I had dedicated to the green machines that had around 60 hours on it. My apologies to the hard core Deere fans, but I sold all the green stuff and got all my Case stuff and set to work.

Thanks again for all the comments and suggestions. :hi:
This is exactly why I put something over it before it happens. Im close to 100 hours on my mainly red welker game save and I would be devastated if I had to delete it. And I would cause that hole would drive my OCD insane just like it does to you lol. So dont feel too bad.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:32 am This Deere fan just got excited because of all that shiny green that came up cheap on the market :biggrin2:
Dairydeere, the 9RX is yours! It only had a few hours on it. That 620 is a pulling machine. It didn't seem to notice the Bourgault drill and air cart behind it. Just don't mention my name at the dealership, they frown on us Case guys. :coolnew:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Hoss1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:59 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:32 am This Deere fan just got excited because of all that shiny green that came up cheap on the market :biggrin2:
Dairydeere, the 9RX is yours! It only had a few hours on it. That 620 is a pulling machine. It didn't seem to notice the Bourgault drill and air cart behind it. Just don't mention my name at the dealership, they frown on us Case guys. :coolnew:
Yes! Nice cheap quality horsepower, I'll have a pic of it when I get her all hooked up to my setup
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Jonhinkerton

Post by Jonhinkerton »

For those asking if it causes any issues later, I have about 100 more hours on the map than my last post and it’s stable. No new holes and this one has not changed. Workers will fall in, so now I park my semi trailers around it and that does the trick. I tend to manually work that last few rows on the south side anyway because they’ve got the original and new intrusion areas of stuff.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Thanks for the update. Now I almost regret deleting that save.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

You could possibly still rescue it from the "savegameBackup" folder if you want to hold on to it.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Thanks for the idea, but I’m on Xbox. Not too mention if I WAS on PC, I’d probably mess it up and completely erase the hard drive! :lol:
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

“I’m baaaack”. That’s what the sinkhole said to me today!

I’m on a new save game since the previous sinkhole incident, and the hole decided it missed me and made a comeback. This time I’m ignoring it. I reckon it must be something with the Xbox and Welkers. :confusednew:
Captaindan

Post by Captaindan »

Ifbit would let me i would upload a picture but this forum is just as much of a joke as the flaws in the game. Wish giants would gwt there **** together and fix all the issues.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Not sure why all the hostility, but uploading a photo is easy if you use the image server. And the sinkhole is an issue with the map, not made by GIANTS. But hey, welcome to the forums!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
anthu

Post by anthu »

Captaindan wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:28 am ....
Read here:
viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
(Scroll down for your language)

And here the direct link:
https://image.giants-software.com/

Lg
Andreas
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

hundreds of hours on welkers have not had this issue on ps4... no sinkhole ever i farm the entire map too with seasons
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

anthu wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:22 am
Captaindan wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:28 am ....
Read here:
viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
(Scroll down for your language)

And here the direct link:
https://image.giants-software.com/

Lg
Andreas
That damn thing always rejects my images whenever I try and it use it. I always have to upload off site and post a link.
Rico1978

Post by Rico1978 »

did you trying placing some building or silo over it and sell it? if it will cover the hole