Re: Somerset farms on console

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:14 pm

SimulatedFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:11 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:41 pm
SimulatedFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:21 pm
I bought the little home type lawnmower and mowed the back yards. There’s no way to get anything that will pick up the mowed grass on console. The side yard of the building nearest the chickens is too narrow to drive anything. I wish there were a break in the wall, a wider side yard, or something. I admit I play casually and putter a lot. I just like that tiny mower!!!
Are you using this https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019, by chance
I am. It's great. The problem isn't the mower. The problem is I can't find a way to get it into the back yard. There's a smaller mower, but it doesn't pick up the grass itself and there's nothing I can find that is like a tiny loading wagon. We need a little yard vacuum, or something. I'm slightly daft. Maybe I'm the problem. :D
I'm curious of the shovel mod will pick it up. Since it picks up silage, it just might. Then you could shovel it into the back of a UTV.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Marwell Manor Farm, 460 + hours
Osina, 45+ hours

SimulatedFarmer

Re: Somerset farms on console

Post by SimulatedFarmer » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:04 am

Great idea! I’ll try it tomorrow morning. I farm while hubby teaches online. That way, I don’t yak at him while he works. Thanks. I hope it works.