Selling Animals, what a pain

dapals51

Selling Animals, what a pain

Post by dapals51 »

So my hog farm on flat map has become alot of work selling fats twice a year. 4 buildings selling 2000 head of hogs, all that clicking to sell, and then clicking to buy ugh, almost as much work as real life loading hahaha. I hope 21 has a slider, or can we at least get a button that max fills in 19. (I know this has been said before)
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Illinois Farmer

Re: Selling Animals, what a pain

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Ha holy cow that would be a lot of clicking. What building mod are you using? On Welker, I just placed the one in game lot that holds 300, but will look to upgrade later. On Dahl, I had the one building pack that had a hog confinement building.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

See..viewtopic.php?f=963&t=157917

this guy was complaining about the amount of clicking also, the thread went off the rails a bit with people commenting about how hard virtual farming must be till chris finally put a stop to it.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:32 pm Ha holy cow that would be a lot of clicking. What building mod are you using? On Welker, I just placed the one in game lot that holds 300, but will look to upgrade later. On Dahl, I had the one building pack that had a hog confinement building.
I use the building pack, is the closest feel for me to that of a real one, no straw, water pump and I use the pig food silos and a conveyor to feed. To add to that I would love a feed mill in game. Would really make sense if they want to expand animal care
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Oh gotcha. That's my next building I will place down when I get more farmland because it takes up some space ha. Feed mill would be cool.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.