Yesmods is Awesome!!!

Dairydeere

Yesmods is Awesome!!!

Post by Dairydeere »

Erik, and whoever else works on the site, wherever you are, I just want to give you a huge thank-you because yesmods.com is awesome! I have only been on PC for a couple of weeks, but for the 5 hours I've played, at least 30 of the mods you have on that site have made it into my mods folder. I can tell you have put a lot of work into compiling all of those wonderful mods, and I am very appreciative for that. Hats off to you! :hi: *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Doc3d

Re: Yesmods is Awesome!!!

Post by Doc3d »

I second that. Hands down the best mod site out there in my opinion. Thorough reviews and well thought out tips for selected mods. All the mods there are of a high quality, so if I am in the market for something new, I always check if it’s on yesmods. If it is, I know it’s a good quality mod.
TheSpaceDad

Re: Yesmods is Awesome!!!

Post by TheSpaceDad »

Agreed, there are some good reviews on there. I have found some great GlobalCompany mods on there that really help expand the game.
PC Specs: i7 4790k 4.0 GHz CPU // 32GB RAM // GTX 1080Ti GPU // 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD