Animal Transport

FarmCatJenkins

Re: Animal Transport

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

If you’re looking to save some money I bought mine day three of early summer, I think they were around 1500 and that was the lowest dip on my economy screen. I also have more grass to cut around field 28 where I placed my cow pen, and that with field 9 and 13 I’m rolling in silage. Most will be going to the BGA at end of year, especially if I’m able to get another cut this year.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Squirrel2004_448

Post by Squirrel2004_448 »

jasonbarron wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:56 pm
Squirrel2004_448 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:39 pm I found one I think it was on modhub or fsmods it holds 200 of each or something like that. It makes hauling pigs off a breeze
Sounds pretty nice, but is it realistic? I try to steer clear of the mods that stretch reality too far. I found one on Yesmods that holds 36 cows, 74 sheep and 84 pigs and thought that sounded about right. Not sure how long it would take me to earn back my 80k, though.
I'm running a Farrow to feeder operation. I sell them when they are around 160 lbs. I got tired ofmaking 4 trips when it was time to sell. I dont max it out but it's there if I need it.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

If only I had gotten this game earlier (sigh) I don’t have any developed maps because Giants added some many features I’m trying to test them all before I get going. By the time I get settle The next FS game will be on the markets. I feel bad just starting with a developed farm because I want a sense of reward for actually building up a herd
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

I've tried it several ways and starting with no money and no property is my least favorite way to play. I wouldn't start an operation in real life with no property, money or equipment, and doing it ingame holds zero appeal, either. I've gamed for years and could easily start from scratch and cheese my way to financial riches in short order simply utilizing vanilla game play loops, but opening with a modest piece of property and proper funding to get off the ground just strikes the best balance for me.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

There is a trailer mod out today on Modhub that holds 100 cows I think. It's a lot more than In game trailers for sure.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Holds 108 sheep, 56 cows, 64 pigs, and 38 horses.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yep. I got it and it will be helpful when I get started on a bigger dairy operation
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!