JCB Awareness Thread

SimpleFarmer
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:03 pm
Location: Boise

JCB Awareness Thread

Post by SimpleFarmer » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:47 pm

To start, JCB tractors are the fastest tractors available on FS19. Also, in my opinion, they look the best - you may not agree, but you can at least agree they look different than the other tractors. I won't go on and on, you all know JCB. On a large farm, where you frequently want to move tractor trailers longer distances the JCB's are your go to.
So why are there only 2 of them in the game??? Why are there no modded versions with added features? Are there only 2 JCB tractors? Consider your awareness raised.

Fake news trigger warning
Giants CEO:
I'll have our developers start on this asap:
https://youtu.be/H8QIyVQ29-Y
Console user
#Cameras4Consoles

Illinois Farmer
Posts: 2312
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by Illinois Farmer » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:51 pm

Valtra has their world record one that goes like 80 mph (130kph) in the game as a mod.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user and newly pc user.

SJ_Sathanas
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:02 am

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by SJ_Sathanas » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:45 pm

There's a couple on pc but I agree JCB seem to be under-represented. A Teletruck or full size Telehandler like a 550 would be nice.

FarmerDigg
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:39 am

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by FarmerDigg » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:51 pm

I haven't even seen any mods for a deck mounted sprayer. The rear deck options are a real point of difference in real life compared to most other tractors.

dapals51
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:07 am
Location: Iowa, USA

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by dapals51 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:43 pm

Rarely see JCB around here for tractors, Guys prefer Fendts for those kind of jobs (manure & silage) Local dealer maybe keeps one tractor on there lot, otherwise there is alot of JCB skid loaders, tellahandlers, and payloaders aroubd
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!

Richard Dower
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by Richard Dower » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:33 pm

I have 4 modded JCB tractors, all ate customised.

4220,8830,3230,8310 and a 150.
Modded JCB are out there!

Richard Dower
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by Richard Dower » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:37 pm

SimpleFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:47 pm
To start, JCB tractors are the fastest tractors available on FS19. Also, in my opinion, they look the best

Fake news trigger warning
Giants CEO:
I'll have our developers start on this asap:
https://youtu.be/H8QIyVQ29-Y
Here you go: https://we.tl/t-7LW6M4yWx8

SimpleFarmer
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:03 pm
Location: Boise

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by SimpleFarmer » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Very good replies. After inciting you all to raised awareness, I raised my own. According to the JCB website, there are only like 2 series of tractors, both of which are basically in the game. The only thing I think would be cool would be instead of having one 8000 series tractor, is if we could customize between like 8310, or 8830, for example. Lastly, the sound needs an update - as of now they are some of the most monotonous sounding tractors in the game. Sounds more like my A/C unit on a hot day :')
Console user
#Cameras4Consoles

Lexie
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by Lexie » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Be happy there are 2 JCB tractors in game. There are brands with a worse representation in FS19 like Same / Deutz Fahr.
There are also brands completely missing, some were available in FS17 like Zetor. In modhub you can also found a JCB skid steer and loader (both from Giants) so I think there is no reason to complain. And yes I like JCB Fasttrac, I'm using one on my savegame in Gemeinde Rade.

Most tractors are sounding horrible in FS19, JCB's at least do not have annoying sounds.

SimpleFarmer
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:03 pm
Location: Boise

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by SimpleFarmer » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:31 pm

Lexie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:18 pm
Be happy there are 2 JCB tractors in game. There are brands with a worse representation in FS19 like Same / Deutz Fahr.
There are also brands completely missing, some were available in FS17 like Zetor. In modhub you can also found a JCB skid steer and loader (both from Giants) so I think there is no reason to complain. And yes I like JCB Fasttrac, I'm using one on my savegame in Gemeinde Rade.

Most tractors are sounding horrible in FS19, JCB's at least do not have annoying sounds.
I wasn't complaining - I was raising awareness :) . And I basically said that above - about there being only two types of tractors anyway. Also, like I said initially, JCB is the best looking tractor in the game - I didn't say Same, Deutz Fahr or Zetor (none of which have set a speed record I might add), so it's no surprise they aren't in the game. So in conclusion: JCB.
jk jk jk
Console user
#Cameras4Consoles

eric21
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by eric21 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:55 pm

Huh?

SimpleFarmer
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:03 pm
Location: Boise

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by SimpleFarmer » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:20 pm

SimpleFarmer wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:31 pm
So in conclusion: JCB.
eric21 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:55 pm
Huh?
See above.
Console user
#Cameras4Consoles

Lexie
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by Lexie » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 pm

So if a brand has some speed record, it's more important then others?
For a farmer, usability is most important thing, not a speed record.
I really don't see your point, so no reason for awareness in my opinion.

SimpleFarmer
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:03 pm
Location: Boise

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by SimpleFarmer » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:00 am

Lexie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 pm
So if a brand has some speed record, it's more important then others?
Well obviously. Did you not watch the video? The tractor goes 154 mph.
Obviously speed is important, or JCB wouldn't have done it.
Console user
#Cameras4Consoles

Walrusman02
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:59 pm
Location: USA

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by Walrusman02 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:53 am

SimpleFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:00 am
Lexie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 pm
So if a brand has some speed record, it's more important then others?
Well obviously. Did you not watch the video? The tractor goes 154 mph.
Obviously speed is important, or JCB wouldn't have done it.
I highly doubt that that particular tractor they made will be turning dirt anytime soon

But back on topic, JCB is a good brand in game, I personally use them starting out to trailer grain to the elevators and such in a hurry, also for grass operations because of 4 wheel steering
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo

Post Reply