Stone Valley by Lancyboi

svkb

Re: Stone Valley by Lancyboi

Post by svkb »

Is anybody else getting stutter in Stone Valley? As soon as I started spreading lime my fps would drop 2-3 fps every second exactly like it is pulsing.

I've noticed this on other 4x maps as well. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this?

I love this map but can't stand the stuttering.
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

Hogger wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:52 am What an incredibly shallow thing to do! Get the console community hyped up for a good USA map and pull the pin before finishing it!
Then go make your own maps and submit them. Otherwise, don't be such a putz.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Hogger says he is done, so enough going after him, what you say to him isn't any better. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

Just asked him on Facebook if he would get Stone Valley on console and he said hes working on it
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Must not be completely done after all. Lancyboi is truly awesome
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

Yea that's great news so many people were looking forward to the map, myself included
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

That is awesome.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Just read the same thing. The other day he said no. But maybe someone is giving him a hand at getting it to console.

I feel bad for the guy. I think he was getting bummed out with some of the issues with the maps that he released. At least that's what I picked up from his post and replies. Even with issues that can be fixed, his maps are stunning.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

svkb wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:32 pm Is anybody else getting stutter in Stone Valley? As soon as I started spreading lime my fps would drop 2-3 fps every second exactly like it is pulsing.

I've noticed this on other 4x maps as well. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this?

I love this map but can't stand the stuttering.
I noticed this as well, but only on Stone Valley so far. I was doing testing for the GEO I made for that map and just for gits and shiggles I turned my FPS counter on. I was surprised with my laptop I was almost at a constant 60 FPS. But then I sent a worker off sowing a field and every second or so I would drop to around 55. Which doesn't sound like a lot but it was almost like a pulsating movement. It was really weird haha.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Glad to see Lancyboi officially announced he’s getting back into modding, and working on the Stone Valley conversion.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins