Thanks modders past and present

chedly_farms

Re: Thanks modders past and present

Post by chedly_farms »

Jonny3355 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 pm It is come to mine and most likely other console players that console modders seems to be decreasing most recent one being lancy boi disappointed stonevally isnt coming to console but i thank all modders who creates console mods for the brilliant thngs u make in ur free time thanks for being a massive part of the fs community the only reason I play farming simulator is to appreciate mods modders create thank you
Hear! Hear!

There are so many modders that I appreciate their work. I want to take time and recognize the ones I use a lot of.
FS 19 HW80 Trailer Pack, Fortschritt E516 Harvester Pack, Fortschritt E 281-C Pack,D-754 Truck Pack, Fortschritt E 303 Pack, from AAA modding,
Agco 1000 Series from Ahran Modding,
Cheiftan (lizard Trailer) Abbey (lizard) Muck tanker from 4D Modding,
Marwell Manor Map from OxygenDavid
Osina Map from Didek96
Field Creator Pack from Holger Sengstock
Bailey TB16 (lizard) tipper from Euro Agri Modding
Gallignani 5690 S3 from GameMasTer
Shovel from Puszkap
3 Point Tank Water/Milk from raulycristi1
CaseIH 1255/1455 XL from Dani86,Lukas2002,Puma,Butters
Fendt Favorit 51X from Tracfahrer2003
Amazone Profihopper from GtX
Fliegl TMK266 Bull from TopAce888
John Deere 690, Krone Big Pack 120-80 from ARM-Team
Case IH 1030 18FT from Matt26
NH Telehandler Pack, New Holland T6 - 2WD from Dales_farmer
Bruns MBA 12000 from VertexDezign
Amazone Cayron 200 from Młody98
Fliegl Trailer Pack from Vnsfdg2
Amazone Catros 6002 2TS from Gamer8250
Heizomat HM 4-300 from Bensterr
Deutz Varimaster from Timoks_LS
Deutz AgroStar Clear View from Puma
Lizard TR-10 Round Bale Trailer, Bag'n'Lifter Pack from n0tr3adY
Fiatagri 180-90 from Peppe978
DO24 Trailer from BanditBooker
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

I support Lancyboi's decision 100%
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

Oldman102 for the amazing and continued work and updates on Ricciville.

Slava_102Rus for his excellent work on the Lexion 8900.

And to all those streamers who work every day to bring fresh content, I salute you!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I think you will find in the coming months releases start to pick up again many modders dump months of work at Christmas time as presents to the community and it’s always slow after that. Also some modders are working on things they hadn’t expected to be able to finish before the release of fs21 with the news of a delayed release so hold out hope there may be some really high quality stuff on the way. Also it’s sad to see a modder quit but there are many up and coming modders working to get there stuff onto giants modhub so be exited for that as well. Lastly yes thank you to modders for making the game phenomenal by spending their own free time adding to the game we all love.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Bryan83 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 am You know, as console players it may be time for us to put our money where our mouths are. Literally. We need to start seeking out Patreon accounts and things like that and, when a modder puts out something we really enjoy, even if it's just $5 give them a reward their hard work. Just a little something to thank them as the time they put in on these is valuable.
That's a bad idea not everyone has mony to do that some might only enough to keep themselves going
Xbox one
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Missyb wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:03 am
Jonny3355 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 pm It is come to mine and most likely other console players that console modders seems to be decreasing most recent one being lancy boi disappointed stonevally isnt coming to console but i thank all modders who creates console mods for the brilliant thngs u make in ur free time thanks for being a massive part of the fs community the only reason I play farming simulator is to appreciate mods modders create thank you
Jonny3355

Stone Valley IS coming to Console, Lancy Boi did state he's fb page once its passed for pc he will be converting it over to console only in standard size map.

"Stone Valley will be coming to " console ",reason why ive taken my time,i wanted Giants to find an point out the faults for the stone valley pc version folder....now its passed ill feel comfortable to carry with the conversion knowing itll pass..

lancyboi"
I know ur a modder but find the recnt facts before starting thihgs like this
Xbox one
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Jonny3355 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:56 pm
Bryan83 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 am You know, as console players it may be time for us to put our money where our mouths are. Literally. We need to start seeking out Patreon accounts and things like that and, when a modder puts out something we really enjoy, even if it's just $5 give them a reward their hard work. Just a little something to thank them as the time they put in on these is valuable.
That's a bad idea not everyone has mony to do that some might only enough to keep themselves going
I don't mean it's a must, but if someone can and feels so inclined, then they should. Do I don't think it's a bad idea. Personally, I've begun reaching out to a couple people to find out if they're taking donations.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Jonny3355 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:59 pm
Missyb wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:03 am
Jonny3355

Stone Valley IS coming to Console, Lancy Boi did state he's fb page once its passed for pc he will be converting it over to console only in standard size map.

"Stone Valley will be coming to " console ",reason why ive taken my time,i wanted Giants to find an point out the faults for the stone valley pc version folder....now its passed ill feel comfortable to carry with the conversion knowing itll pass..

lancyboi"
I know ur a modder but find the recnt facts before starting thihgs like this
Sorry I stand corrected didn't see any other info about it. :frown:
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding