Apologies

Cubic Dogg

Apologies

Post by Cubic Dogg »

So u may have seen a post on my channel about saying ssusex geo is awful" well I want to apologize for that cause that was my brother Bradley he goes into modders streams Facebook posts and he got into my forum account I had a password I guess he found a way in I want to apologies to the people he criticized especially missy b I'm sorry he did that I'm his older brother Andrew and I'm deeply sorry or his actions of anyone wants to talk to me about it dm me on here I can't say how sorry I am for what he did he will no longer be on my forum account I will be locking it up tighter than what I thought it was sorry for this everyone. I'm dissipointed in him thanks to all the modders on here who make mods for console don't listen to a guy name cubic diff if it's negative feedback it's him but if it's good feedback saying love this nice geo I have Austin and adhd and dislexia I have spelling disorders so if I spell something wrong and bad I'm sorry. Life is hard enough for me and for what he did I'm sorry.
Cubic Dogg

Re: Apologies

Post by Cubic Dogg »

Cubic Dogg wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:45 pm So u may have seen a post on my channel about saying ssusex geo is awful" well I want to apologize for that cause that was my brother Bradley he goes into modders streams Facebook posts and he got into my forum account I had a password I guess he found a way in I want to apologies to the people he criticized especially missy b I'm sorry he did that I'm his older brother Andrew and I'm deeply sorry or his actions of anyone wants to talk to me about it dm me on here I can't say how sorry I am for what he did he will no longer be on my forum account I will be locking it up tighter than what I thought it was sorry for this everyone. I'm dissipointed in him thanks to all the modders on here who make mods for console don't listen to a guy name cubic dogg if it's negative feedback it's him but if it's good feedback saying love this nice geo I have Autism and adhd and dislexia I have spelling disorders so if I spell something wrong and bad I'm sorry. Life is hard enough for me and for what he did I'm sorry. Farming simulator is where I relax and don't get called names.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Apology accepted, Cubic Dogg. Don’t feel bad,preppier at least we know it wasn’t the real you. I would like to apologize for thee replies, if any, that were offensive to you, the messages that "you” he sent
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I hope you gave him a whack.
The only one you need apologize to is MissyB, they take there time and listen to feedback from the fs players to create some really nice, much needed mods for us all to enjoy.
Glad to know it wasn't your feelings
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You are all good cubic dogg.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Apologize accepted
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding