USA map on pc

FarmCatJenkins

Re: USA map on pc

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

If by admire you mean destroy the environment and deforest the entire FS planet then yes
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I like how you say “FS Planet”. Makes it sound like each map is a different dimension :lol:

Edit: The pedestrians walking around town: “I can’t believe those aliens just came in and deforested that whole plot of land just to buy another tractor to farm that piece of ground until it’s dead so they can...
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

4x map
1) Medicine Creek
2 UMRV
3) Midwest Horizons
Standard size map
1)No Creek Farms
2 Emerald Coast

Those are my favorite American Maps in that order. I have not played UMRV for 19 yet. Unless it’s a terrible conversion it should be pretty comparable to the FS17 version. No Creek for FS17 and now Medicine Creek for FS19 are my favorites. Enough improved roads to get to sell points easily but not every field is accessible by a maintained road. Their are many field roads and odd shaped fields. Rolling terrain with some flat creek bottom fields much like the area where I live.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

High Cotton wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:29 pm No Creek for FS17 and now Medicine Creek for FS19 are my favorites. Enough improved roads to get to sell points easily but not every field is accessible by a maintained road. Their are many field roads and odd shaped fields. Rolling terrain with some flat creek bottom fields much like the area where I live.
Medicine Creek is definitely my favorite map for 19. I never got to play No Creek on 17, but it looks like an amazing map. Now I only have to get Courseplay and I will be all set on Medicine Creek to play efficiently.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I think I'm going to start my Medicine Creek up today. At least to get the farm set up. Bout to be full tilt into harvesting on Hazzard County

sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

Downloaded UMRV lastnight and it’s pretty much the same as the 17. Author did a good conversion.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:23 pm I think I'm going to start my Medicine Creek up today. At least to get the farm set up. Bout to be full tilt into harvesting on Hazzard County
I'm excited to see the setup you have. I hope to post a screenshot of my crew this weekend after the planting has been finished. Just waiting for the temperature to go up so I can plant corn and beans

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Probably going all JD. I want to use my Illinois GEO but I guess someone said it has a custom GEO? I’ll have to check the files and remove it if so.

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yes> it has a custom GEO implemented that allows the alfalfa to work with it. Don't know how your Illinois GEO would work with the additional crop in Medicine Creek

PS Glad to see you are going with JD. I personally wouldve gone full JD had I not found KarlFarms' Case Magnum and an old NH 9882 tillage tractor that is a great old 4WD. Hope to upgrade to all JD in future

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

No Creek was very much like a standard size version of medicine creek. The cow husbandry was not as nice as medicine creek and only had one sell point. I ended up editing it slightly and it was perfect for me.

The is a geo built into Medicine Creek map. More then likely it is not much different then your Illinois GEO. It’s not hard to edit if you would like. There is a seasons folder in the map zip. You can compare and or edit it there. I changed mine slightly to replicate a more southern climate to make it better for growing Cotton of all things....
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

Never did much fs17 pc, so I missed out on that one. To bad it wasn’t convert over. I wanted to check out Nebraska lands, by nexus is god awful slow on downloading if not a member. Couple other places I tried to download it but when I unzip the file for all the mods required the actual mod zip would fail due to it being corrupted
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

sittinhere wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:34 pm Never did much fs17 pc, so I missed out on that one. To bad it wasn’t convert over. I wanted to check out Nebraska lands, by nexus is god awful slow on downloading if not a member. Couple other places I tried to download it but when I unzip the file for all the mods required the actual mod zip would fail due to it being corrupted
Have you tried simply safe mods? I believe it's on there. I wanted to try that map but I know my laptop probably can't handle it.
Dairydeere wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:47 pm Yes> it has a custom GEO implemented that allows the alfalfa to work with it. Don't know how your Illinois GEO would work with the additional crop in Medicine Creek

PS Glad to see you are going with JD. I personally wouldve gone full JD had I not found KarlFarms' Case Magnum and an old NH 9882 tillage tractor that is a great old 4WD. Hope to upgrade to all JD in future
I want to try Medicine Creek but I'm eager to use one of mine that's in for testing haha. I want to go with Stone Valley but that stutter FPS is almost unbearable.

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Flat maps aren’t really for me. Medicine Creek is right up my alley, reminds me of my grandparents place in Minnesota. You could change the GEO to yours in the map file, just add alfalfa to it

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:00 pm
sittinhere wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:34 pm Never did much fs17 pc, so I missed out on that one. To bad it wasn’t convert over. I wanted to check out Nebraska lands, by nexus is god awful slow on downloading if not a member. Couple other places I tried to download it but when I unzip the file for all the mods required the actual mod zip would fail due to it being corrupted
Have you tried simply safe mods? I believe it's on there. I wanted to try that map but I know my laptop probably can't handle it.
Dairydeere wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:47 pm Yes> it has a custom GEO implemented that allows the alfalfa to work with it. Don't know how your Illinois GEO would work with the additional crop in Medicine Creek

I want to try Medicine Creek but I'm eager to use one of mine that's in for testing haha. I want to go with Stone Valley but that stutter FPS is almost unbearable.
Have a link for that site. Everything that I type brings up security systems lol
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC