Duetz Fahr DLC speculation?

this_is_gav

Re: Duetz Fahr DLC speculation?

Post by this_is_gav »

Boost_GLR wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:08 pm https://www.farmcon.com/

Scroll near the bottom. And it's Kansas City Montana. This was last month.

That's got nothing to do with GIANTS or FS though.
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

Just did a Google search on that brand, looks pretty sweet.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

this_is_gav wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:13 pm
Boost_GLR wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:08 pm https://www.farmcon.com/

Scroll near the bottom. And it's Kansas City Montana. This was last month.

That's got nothing to do with GIANTS or FS though.
Yeah, I know. I just randomly looked up farmcon20 and that's what popped up.

To get back on topic, yeah, I can see them doing a deutz fahr dlc or maybe just some stuff released on modhub from Giants.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I'd love one yes
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

That would be nice. I will admit they are some good looking tractors. Wouldn't mind having a 4E Series running around my yard.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi all,

I have no problem with the release of another DLC. All good if it's a Deutz Fahr one but they should first release the patch for the Class one since the bugs seems to all be solved since oct.-nov. and we still have no kind of news of what so ever reason to hold it or about a patch release date. If it's to release another DLC with bugs, then I rather like to wait before getting a new one. Since Xmas is passed over almost 2 months now, I can't still blame Santa's elf for pranking me for moving my Class stuff parked in the garage while I'm at sleep and woking up next morning with everything messed around :lol: . I start to feel it's unprofessionnal for them to ain't be able to word out why the patching the Class one it's still being holded. So would be a shame to have another DLC without correcting what is already been released. Especially if a new DLC release would have flaws too.

To chedly_farms, maybe your inside source have some info about to share you so you can share us :lol: Some investigation may be required :search:

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I thought that as soon as I saw Chris' announcement
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Not to sidetrack the thread, but the pronunciation of the name, is it pronounced like deetz, doits (as in Deutschland?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The one that you spelled doits. It sounds like that
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I always pronounced it like douche. Lol
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

Well, I believe Deutz opened a new factory at the location FarmCon is being held at a year or two ago. A new factory that was designed to handle the production of heavier equipment. Things like the 11 Series which was originally announced away back in 2013 and at the time was meant to be the most powerful conventional tractor in the world, which in the meantime is a crown that's went to the Fendt 1000 but the 11 Series is apparently still in the works.

They do also make some nice look combines, and apart from the 9 Series Giants haven't released any of the recent versions of their tractor line. Oh, and let's just imagine for a minute that Giants might decide to add some new crop types...maybe something like orchards perhaps...Deutz have a wide range of tractors suited to that type of work.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Wow. That is a powerful tractor. What a beast! I like the idea of a DF DLC involving orchards and vineyards. Most major brands have specialty tractors, but Deutz has hardly any representation in the current FS

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Cad_dao wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:56 pm Hi all,

I have no problem with the release of another DLC. All good if it's a Deutz Fahr one but they should first release the patch for the Class one since the bugs seems to all be solved since oct.-nov. and we still have no kind of news of what so ever reason to hold it or about a patch release date. If it's to release another DLC with bugs, then I rather like to wait before getting a new one. Since Xmas is passed over almost 2 months now, I can't still blame Santa's elf for pranking me for moving my Class stuff parked in the garage while I'm at sleep and woking up next morning with everything messed around :lol: . I start to feel it's unprofessionnal for them to ain't be able to word out why the patching the Class one it's still being holded. So would be a shame to have another DLC without correcting what is already been released. Especially if a new DLC release would have flaws too.

To chedly_farms, maybe your inside source have some info about to share you so you can share us :lol: Some investigation may be required :search:

Regards!
My inside source says it’s ridiculous that it has been this long without a patch to fix something that people paid 20 (insert monetary currency name) for almost 5 months ago. What’s even more ridiculous is that mum is the word to go with it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

How did it not get caught by Giants then? I can’t say much because I don’t have any DLC, but that seems a little odd :hmm:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

What's the issues with the Class dlc? I've never really used them.