Is crop rotation necessary in the normal game?

Perbjorkhem

Is crop rotation necessary in the normal game?

Post by Perbjorkhem »

Hi all

I went back to the old game. Couldn't stand the waiting in seasons.

But I forgot, do I need to rotate the crops in the original game to get better harvest?

Or can I just plant wheat on the same field over and over again?
juf.de

Re: Is crop rotation necessary in the normal game?

Post by juf.de »

No, it is no necessary in the basegame, plant whatever you want without any consequences
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

I have the same sometimes. Hate the waiting and fast forwarding time for a couple of days, while only feeding the animals.
The only thing keeping me away from going back to the normal mode, without seasons, is part the realism and part the way animals are fed. It's much easier to maintain in the beginning to have a couple of cows of sheep as they only need a little bit of food and not a whole lot.
Could be me, but I like the way the feeding works in seasons.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

This might not be on console but this is what I use to get through nothing days, they go by quick at 480x

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

juf.de wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:20 pm No, it is no necessary in the basegame, plant whatever you want without any consequences
Thank you so much!