Bourgault DLC Pack

garyst

Re: Bourgault DLC Pack

Post by garyst »

eric21 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:18 pm So Americans want big equipment, big equipment announced, dont want, want Case equipment or want smaller equipment. So the question is what do you actually want equipment wise?
12 meter or 40 foot 3pt. Mounted 16 row 30" spaced stack fold planters, hipper/bedder tools, du-all seedbed finishers or hipper rollers and sidedress liquid fertilizer applicators is what I want when it comes to tools don't know about everyone else.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

For this American, a warm day, a cold beer, a stout tractor, a big field and plenty of seeds.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Lol

I think this will be an interesting pack to have, don’t know if I’m goin to get it for sure
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

eric21 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:18 pm So Americans want big equipment, big equipment announced, dont want, want Case equipment or want smaller equipment. So the question is what do you actually want equipment wise?
Well I wanted something like this, but I am also Canadian... not sure if that changes anything.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:16 pm
Well I wanted something like this, but I am also Canadian... not sure if that changes anything.
I think the only thing that changes is the flag sticker you put on it.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Earnest Pea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:58 pm Sorry to barge in, but I noticed something weird. According to the DLC page, the pack will include the Bourgault SPS360-50 cultivator. It says it has a width of 12 meters. In real life the SPS360-50 has a width of 15 meters and the SPS360-40 has a width of 12. I'm hoping for the 15 meter unit, but at the very least they should probably clarify this.
Inb4 Giants: The model they gave us was 12m, it was Bourgault’s mix up.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

redglasses wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:53 am Inb4 Giants: The model they gave us was 12m, it was Bourgault’s mix up.
Thanks for the info!
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Bryan83 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:02 pm For this American, a warm day, a cold beer, a stout tractor, a big field and plenty of seeds.
Amen, and a breeze to keep the dust away

I am excited for this pack! Some nice sized equipment!!

Also we need to take note that the SPS360-50 is more of a Mulch finisher than field cultivator** hp requirements could vary
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
rr38

Post by rr38 »

I dont know if anyone has noticed this but on the dlc page that lists the equipment there are 5 pictures. The last one has the cultivator in it but the cultivator has a rear hitch. What is the hitch used for in the game? Irl its for nh3 application i would assume, I am from kentucky and i have never seen bourgault around me anywhere so nh3 would be my guess.
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

very excited im not far from the bourgault plant
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:30 pm I'll tell you my personal opinion about this new dlc. Althought it would be nice to have this " monster " JD tractor in my fleet, I'll pass and I wont buy this dlc, because I am kind of dissapointed and I will explain:

I bought Claas dlc because I wanted to have Claas in my fleet but from the moment I found out that Giants did nothing to fix Claas dlc bugs, then why should I buy any new dlc ?

Also there are plenty of mods out there which are good altervatives to this new dlc.

I would like to give a friendly advice to Giants without offence ; next time when you will try to "milk the cow" make sure that you kept satisfy the players who bought previous dlc's by fixing the bugs , then come and ask from players to buy new dlc's .

Of course I don't want to " force " anyone to buy or not this new dlc , everyone would decide seperately and decide what he/she will do. Personaly I'll pass on this new dlc.
Oh boy, here we go again. I will say however giants could have made the 9rx reveal a little more mysterious. They could have just shown a snippet of track and we all would still have guessed 9rx lol.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ooooo I wonder if the 9rx will have 3D tracks
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

@redglasses

It clearly has in the trailer ;)
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

redglasses wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:02 am Ooooo I wonder if the 9rx will have 3D tracks
Can’t imagine it not having 3D tracks.
These new DLC’s are all FS21* proof.
So expect high slot counts

*or however they’re gonna call the next one
Ignorance is bliss
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

They will be 3d tracks. Der Schneider from giants confirmed it in the bug report by saying it is the angle of ther 3d tracks.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.