Bourgault DLC Pack

ThatCanadianGuy

Bourgault DLC Pack

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I'll be honest I never thought I would see the day something like that came to FS, looks like it is a decent pack of big seeding equipment also.
It's to bad they are calling the harrow a weeder though, that's not what they do, but we'll see how it actually functions when we can get it in game.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
iwan073

Re: Bourgault DLC Pack

Post by iwan073 »

Didn’t Chris open a topic in this?
Ignorance is bliss
ThatCanadianGuy

??? where
I scanned the topics here and didn't see anything before I started this thread.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
ThatCanadianGuy

I've never looked in that forum.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Well you should have or at least used the search function
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
ThatCanadianGuy

Ok pal.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

I'll tell you my personal opinion about this new dlc. Althought it would be nice to have this " monster " JD tractor in my fleet, I'll pass and I wont buy this dlc, because I am kind of dissapointed and I will explain:

I bought Claas dlc because I wanted to have Claas in my fleet but from the moment I found out that Giants did nothing to fix Claas dlc bugs, then why should I buy any new dlc ?

Also there are plenty of mods out there which are good altervatives to this new dlc.

I would like to give a friendly advice to Giants without offence ; next time when you will try to "milk the cow" make sure that you kept satisfy the players who bought previous dlc's by fixing the bugs , then come and ask from players to buy new dlc's .

Of course I don't want to " force " anyone to buy or not this new dlc , everyone would decide seperately and decide what he/she will do. Personaly I'll pass on this new dlc.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

There's a patch coming on the 27th I believe.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:30 pm
I’m on console, there are no alternatives when it comes to the 9RX. So I’m very happy with this DLC.

I’m sure there are more pieces of equipment in that pack that I’m going to be using.
I can use big seed drills and such on my fields in Sussex.

As far as the milking goes.
They can only “milk” you if you let yourself be milked.
Ignorance is bliss
ThatCanadianGuy

I was hoping someone wouldn't go there... *shivers*
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:07 pm
EURO_FARMER wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:30 pm
I’m on console, there are no alternatives when it comes to the 9RX. So I’m very happy with this DLC.

I’m sure there are more pieces of equipment in that pack that I’m going to be using.
I can use big seed drills and such on my fields in Sussex.

As far as the milking goes.
They can only “milk” you if you let yourself be milked.
Maybe it is just me - but I think the DLC's primarily exist for console players. DLC's are not like other in game equipment on PC, they are completely locked down. you cannot tweak them at all. With both in game equipment and mods you can tweak them to your liking if you wish. Given the breadth of mods out there that often times are far superior to DLC equipment I have always assumed the only actual market for DLC's was console players.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No there was DLC's for farming simulator before fs13 came into consoles
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Sorry to barge in, but I noticed something weird. According to the DLC page, the pack will include the Bourgault SPS360-50 cultivator. It says it has a width of 12 meters. In real life the SPS360-50 has a width of 15 meters and the SPS360-40 has a width of 12. I'm hoping for the 15 meter unit, but at the very least they should probably clarify this.

I'll just retreat back into the shadows... carry on.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
eric21

Post by eric21 »

So Americans want big equipment, big equipment announced, dont want, want Case equipment or want smaller equipment. So the question is what do you actually want equipment wise?