seasons and trailers with two dump bins

Gamerboi10272003

Re: seasons and trailers with two dump bins

Post by Gamerboi10272003 »

i have been playing on ricciville and i just noticed this problem as it is the first time i have used these trailors with seasons. to figure out what mod it was i even slowly went by disableing mods until it was fixed and i can have every mod installed except seasons and it will work but as soon as i install seasons it no longer works.
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

I am assuming people have generally abandoned those trailers. No one has ever posted a work around.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Are you guys sure that you are properly switching the tip side from front to back? I have used all types of these trailers from the in game version to modded ones and have never had the issue.
Macce

Post by Macce »

I was just trying the same two bin trailer with and without dolly, couldn't get the rear bin to tip either. Gives you unloading option, once you press buttons, tips for about 1sec and you can see the flow but stops and doesn't remove any product from the rear bin. I'm playing on PS4 as well so could it be a console issue..?
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I don't think so, played on XB1 last weekend and got the pacesetter to dump both bins just fine.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Have you tried other triggers? sometimes those are the issue I play on a few mod maps where they are so tiny it’s hard to get lined up correctly
Gamerboi10272003

i had this issue but when playing with all the same mods without seasons it worked if you have seasons for some reason it doesnt work
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Are you sure it’s not the map? Did you try with seasons on one of the non modded maps?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Someone mentioned a dolly, maybe that is the reason but can't see how or why. I've been playing mp with seasons and using those trailers with no issue whatsoever
Gamerboi10272003

so just tried this again and now it works just fine but i am on a different map so either it got fixed or its a problem on some maps
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I can tell you with absolute certainty that your issue has nothing to do with seasons.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I have never seen this problem before - and from what I can read in this thread, it's mostly console players that have this issue?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

I have seen it repeatedly on PC. Some maps none of the double well trailers work, others some will. What I have found is generally some mod trailers will work, but the Giants trailers will not and edits of the Giants trailers will not.