Console slurry transfer farm to farm

SandyBay19

Console slurry transfer farm to farm

Post by SandyBay19 »

Morning!

Playing on Shamrock I would like to transfer the slurry of my pigs to the main farm with my cows in north of the map. I’ve got my slurry trailer full but can’t unload it on the cow slurry tanker which is empty..

Anyone know ? Appreciate
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
Noraf

Re: Console slurry transfer farm to farm

Post by Noraf »

Don't think that it's possible to do that
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

Also playing on Shamrock and I've had close to 500 pigs before I decided to sell them all off. Now running a 170 head dairy farm. Have been feeding them straw for manure.

What I done with the pigs slurry and cows manure/slurry was sell it at the bga. On normal you get around 257 per 1000l for slurry and 400 per 1000l for manure. Don't fully quote them numbers as they are just a guideline. I have currently in excess of 400,000l of digestate in the bga tank.

The field below the sheep took around 30,000l to spread and field 10 required around 45,000l to spread (hired worker). Used the Samson pg II with the 12m adapter on the rear. Just a thought as you will get a boat load of digestate. But yea as for transfering it to another farm tank that isn't possible unless you place a modded one.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Easiest thing to do is to use the slurry trading system mod:

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

There are slurry and digestate storage placeables in the pack which are fairly small and can be placed on the cow farm for you to transfer the slurry to. You may need to use the big slurry tanker to transfer it though as I'm not sure if it works with any old slurry spreader.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

In fs17 you could have the hired worker autoload from the bga, it made using digestate easy. In fs19 we no longer have that option
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

SandyBay19 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:55 am Morning!

Playing on Shamrock I would like to transfer the slurry of my pigs to the main farm with my cows in north of the map. I’ve got my slurry trailer full but can’t unload it on the cow slurry tanker which is empty..

Anyone know ? Appreciate
there is a place able storage that might help for moving it at least closer to the cow's. https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019 also this 1 for filling, selling and storage. https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019