DLC to big?????

Beanbrother

DLC to big?????

Post by Beanbrother »

Before all the backlash starts, let me just say first I appreciate all the DLC‘s we get and the mod building people. Maybe we don’t need to get 100 feet of seeding width. I’m kind a hoping we get at some point (on console) maybe 40 feet with the cart behind it. I can definitely see the use of 100feet on a 4xmap. Would maybe be a cool idea to be able to build a cultivator and air cart in the store at some point.
Eonellivlem

Re: DLC to big?????

Post by Eonellivlem »

I never used the large pieces that came with the big bud pack on FS17 but these just seem to be those but a different manufacturer. Can the ai even use these things ?. I'd love to know the percentage of players who actually use these. I too appreciate the DLC but so far this iteration has been meh except for the claas pack.
I don't want to sound too negative, but its plain to see why Giants added a JD tractor in this pack.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

There's a few standard size maps with very large fields, Dahl and Weller spring to mind. You don't need a 4x map to use these larger seeders.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I’m currently on welker, I’ve connected all of the south west of the map and it’s never crossed my mind to be in need to use the 85foot seedhawk
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You could use it. Just because it didn't cross your mind, maybe it has for others. I used the seed hawk on both welker and Dahl. Ai did great with it especially if you made a couple headlines.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Yes bring on the 100 footer. Also on Welker and will eventually run the whole map and want to do it wit 9 day seasons. The faster I can get planting done, the more time to count my money. But it will probably cost 1.3 million for the new cart, drill and 9 RX
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

Bring on the big equipment. It's called "farming simulator" not "gardening simulator."
oyildirim

Post by oyildirim »

I loved your answer jasonbarron, totally accurate!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I’m pretty excited seeings something I see in real life added to the game, plus this will bring me back to an in game machine on my farm to replace my current air seeder that I am soon to be out growing.
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

jasonbarron wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:53 pm Bring on the big equipment. It's called "farming simulator" not "gardening simulator."
So you're saying everyone around the world not using 100ft, 600hp machinery are gardeners, and not farmers?

😂😂😂
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

jasonbarron wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:53 pm Bring on the big equipment. It's called "farming simulator" not "gardening simulator."
Nice.

I, too, play on Welker and yes, I've used both the Hatzenbichler and the Seed Hawk, as well as the 84 foot flexicoil. I fully concur with the AI doing fine as long as you make them a couple of headlands manually. The only exception being when you have a non square field, in which case I take over for the odd shaped areas.

I plan on "demo-ing" some of the new Bourgault equipment when it comes out. Bring me my Quadtrac for we have work to do.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Would like to see an 18m seeder with pull behind cart in this dlc. Of course there's alot of other bourgalt equipment i would've liked to see included in this dlc
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I think one of my wishes, as a console player, is a higher capacity, wider planter for corn.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

This equipment is perfect for the style of game I typically play so I will make good use of both seeders in this pack. There is a huge amount of <12m equipment both in the game and mods so it is nice to see more official 20m+ equipment come out.
I bought the DCL the first day it came out, will download it as soon as I can on the 10th and will buy it in game the first chance I get.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

My point was that why not also have the choice to have that same 100foot operation, but have the option to buy smaller. Just the same as we have engine choices.