Page 1 of 2

LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:19 pm
by BreadedVirus
A big shout out to LS-Modcompany for such an outstanding addition to the game.

All info regarding the global market is on this page.

https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-mods/place ... rket-lsmc/

https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... arket-exe/

https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... balmarket/

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:23 pm
by Guil
That's cool, I suggested this in the run up to FS19, My idea was that you have say a container office and you can arrange sales there on a computer.

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 pm
by Dairydeere
Could pair it with the placeable container office mod off of ModHub

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:21 pm
by Guil
True, I was hoping though that you "enter" the computer like a vehicle.

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:17 am
by Dairydeere
That would be pretty cool.

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:43 pm
by VonArens
Is it only possible to see the actual possible sell price if you deposit stuff in the building, and can you actually see the price per litre in order to compare with the regular in-game sell price?

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:18 pm
by Dairydeere
If you stand at the site, you can open the market menu and view the prices

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:03 pm
by Azfoor
Dairydeere wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:18 pm
If you stand at the site, you can open the market menu and view the prices
Yea but you have to dump your trailer in the silo first to see the price. But its your personal storage so you can just dump in your whole harvest and check now an again to look for a good price and just sell in from the silo.

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:19 pm
by VonArens
Azfoor wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:03 pm
Dairydeere wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:18 pm
If you stand at the site, you can open the market menu and view the prices
Yea but you have to dump your trailer in the silo first to see the price. But its your personal storage so you can just dump in your whole harvest and check now an again to look for a good price and just sell in from the silo.
Was kinda hoping that you could see the price without having to dump my harvest there, was hoping to make it into an integrated sellpoint without having to use it as personal storage. :)

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:00 pm
by Yn0z
This has me as giddy as a schoolboy!.

A possible free market trading system, hells yes!

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:50 pm
by VonArens
Azfoor wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:03 pm
Dairydeere wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:18 pm
If you stand at the site, you can open the market menu and view the prices
Yea but you have to dump your trailer in the silo first to see the price. But its your personal storage so you can just dump in your whole harvest and check now an again to look for a good price and just sell in from the silo.
I've made it work (sorta) by having 1000 units of each crop/product in the silo as well as placing a vehicle close by so I can easily jump to the market, that way the market works better in terms of being an immersive sell location. :)

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:14 pm
by FarmCatJenkins
So I haven’t used global market yet, any more thoughts on it since it’s been out for a couple weeks? I wanted to set up a spot to be able to buy crops for production I’m short on. Sadly I need more soybean for TMR. But wanted something more realistic than a buy anything silo. Is using this worth it?

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:20 pm
by BreadedVirus
FarmCatJenkins wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:14 pm
So I haven’t used global market yet, any more thoughts on it since it’s been out for a couple weeks? I wanted to set up a spot to be able to buy crops for production I’m short on. Sadly I need more soybean for TMR. But wanted something more realistic than a buy anything silo. Is using this worth it?
I think it's worth it. *thumbsup*

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:17 pm
by VonArens
FarmCatJenkins wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:14 pm
So I haven’t used global market yet, any more thoughts on it since it’s been out for a couple weeks? I wanted to set up a spot to be able to buy crops for production I’m short on. Sadly I need more soybean for TMR. But wanted something more realistic than a buy anything silo. Is using this worth it?
I think it'll be well suited for what you're aiming for, it'll add to the overall 'realism' feel when you have to wait for soybeans to show up in the market :P

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:18 pm
by OlavEmil
Agree. Especially for that kind of use, where you actually want to buy stuff. I find it much more interesting to actually buy bales etc now with Global Market, knowing that someone actually grew the crops and grass to make them available for sale. While I have earlier always waited to buy animals until I had the needed bales and crops stored, I now feel like it makes sense to get them straight away and pay for someone else's real life work to feed them until I am self-sustained. Once I have enough to provide for myself, I can then sell the surplus myself so that others who are short can make use of it.