Goldcrest valley seasons ready

User avatar
hugassi
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 3:42 pm

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by hugassi » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:37 pm

the light is a little wierd too

Electsilver8
Posts: 291
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:00 am

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Electsilver8 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:02 am

I just got the one off modhub, v. 2.01, and it cant tell a difference. It still doesnt show what I have in the silo. And when I open the game and look at the one I've got downloaded, it still says v. 1.0

MacCLovin
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by MacCLovin » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:10 pm

Anyone know if there will be a fix for this map & the issues it has - and also adding seasons ready?

Electsilver8
Posts: 291
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:00 am

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Electsilver8 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:35 pm

Yeah I wanna know too. I stopped playing till fixed.

Bobbydj1980
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:01 am
Location: Orangebeach Al

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Bobbydj1980 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:00 pm

Hopefully there will be an update untill then I'll try westbridge out again seeing as an update was released for it today
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox one s orangebeach Alabama

lefe1
Posts: 1997
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by lefe1 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:45 pm

So is this map season ready?.... nobody has answered that question yet....I don't want to download it if it's not season ready.....

Jimbomodder
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:55 pm

The main silo on the farm still isnt showing whats in it or what you put in the silo on the menu. Also still cannot hire worker on F14
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

Jimbomodder
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:57 pm

lefe1 wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:45 pm
So is this map season ready?.... nobody has answered that question yet....I don't want to download it if it's not season ready.....
Ill test with a snow geo and let you know.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

Jimbomodder
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Snow mask is on. No snow in sheds or on main roads.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

Jimbomodder
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:55 pm

Also paint is still same, no actual grass just green colour 😒
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

User avatar
FarmCatJenkins
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by FarmCatJenkins » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Jimbomodder wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:55 pm
Also paint is still same, no actual grass just green colour 😒
I'd bring that up in the bug reports since it shows that's fixed on the changelog.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since β€˜15
Facebook Page
Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins

Currently Playing:
Sussex Farms: 92 hours
Year 3, 6 day seasons
-Fiat, JCB, and Deutz-Fahr

Jimbomodder
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:51 pm

FarmCatJenkins wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:00 pm
Jimbomodder wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:55 pm
Also paint is still same, no actual grass just green colour 😒
I'd bring that up in the bug reports since it shows that's fixed on the changelog.
Ok, where do i post them? Im on console.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

User avatar
Harada
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Harada » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:44 pm

Jimbomodder wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:51 pm
FarmCatJenkins wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:00 pm
Jimbomodder wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:55 pm
Also paint is still same, no actual grass just green colour 😒
I'd bring that up in the bug reports since it shows that's fixed on the changelog.
Ok, where do i post them? Im on console.
viewforum.php?f=998
XBox One S

Ritchie
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by Ritchie » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:04 pm

Harada wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:44 pm
Jimbomodder wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:51 pm
FarmCatJenkins wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:00 pm


I'd bring that up in the bug reports since it shows that's fixed on the changelog.
Ok, where do i post them? Im on console.
viewforum.php?f=998
Actually since it's a mod the Modhub bug report section is more appropriate:

viewforum.php?f=966

lefe1
Posts: 1997
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: Goldcrest valley seasons ready

Post by lefe1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:46 am

Jimbomodder wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:57 pm
lefe1 wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:45 pm
So is this map season ready?.... nobody has answered that question yet....I don't want to download it if it's not season ready.....
Ill test with a snow geo and let you know.
"Snow mask is on. No snow in sheds or on main roads."
Thank You Very Much for doing that...Enjoy! Your Day..

Post Reply