Can't get the potato sorter to work.

j_maybury

Can't get the potato sorter to work.

Post by j_maybury »

For some reason, I can't get the potato sorter to produce a bag of pig food even though the controls are showing that there is the maximum 2000lb of pig food in the machine I can no longer use the sorter until I empty the pig food from it, am I missing something, is there something ells I have to do first to release the pig food?
Goose66

Re: Can't get the potato sorter to work.

Post by Goose66 »

Don't stand next to it when in the menu. Bag wont spawn. Stand on top of it and open the menu
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Thanks Goose66 I'll try it on my new farm when I can get enough money together... Starting from scratch, So far two, tractors two ploughs, two cultivators, one front loader arm and forks, no land or building yet.
Meeckle

Post by Meeckle »

Did you get this to work? 😕
wombles

Post by wombles »

Don't stand near the sorter, then press left control and G then high light the sorter, press the enter button on the key board. Then click on production of potatoes, then on maximum or add in the bottom left and then spawn pallet. You can only spawn one pallet at a time.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Or if you are using a controller, jump on top of the potato sorter and move around until the small panel shows up that give you the percentages of all three products.
Now press the left joystick button on the controller, and you should see a far larger panel now move the stick until the pig food panel is highlighted and press the left button to give you a crate to fill and press the X button to produce it, if nothing appears then you must have something too near to the spawning point.