La Coronella by Shaba FS

ShabaFS

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by ShabaFS »

Icetr0nixa wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 pm So a great update !! Thx Shaba ❤

Only one thing, the store pannel say open 7am to 21 pm , but the door open only to 9am 😜 ( normal version )

Thx a lot for your job and patience
Well, this is because when the game starts it is 8:00, so the game does not detect the settings until the next hour, but it will return to normal at dawn on the 2nd day of the game. Greetings
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

I take this opportunity to put the changes in both versions of the map here.

Changes version compatible with Seasons.

- This is a great update, which is accompanied by many important changes. Important lowering of Slot in Console and the totally modified productions system.
- I am sorry for those who have an advanced game, but to enjoy all these changes and the game not errors, New Game will have to start.
- Now to make Compost we will compact Waste derived from Straw, Manure and Sugar Cane.
- Chip to Compost has been removed.
- To use any of the Greenhouses and Animals you must previously buy the land where they are located.
- Rice can now be sold at all grain outlets.
- Timetables have been added to each of the doors of the points of sale, Compost Plant, Biogas Norte Plant and Agricultural Store.
- Some decorative objects and houses have been removed in order to improve the performance of the map, especially on consoles.
- The size of the .zip file of the map will be approximately 300Mb, so it means more than 120mb of download compared to the current version. This should have positive effects on Slots used in console.
- The configuration of the greenhouses that we have to the North of the map has been modified. Before, the amount you entered per hour was very high.
- Traffic has been retouched, especially in curves and junctions, before trucks caused delays due to the turning angle.
- The cow farm and the horse stable have been retouched, in order to reduce the Slot in console.
- Some posters have been relocated.
- Some trees attached to the road have been relocated, making it difficult to pass with machinery.
- The Compost and Silage bunkers of both farms have been rebuilt. They should now work properly.
- Access to the Sheep Farm has been modified to improve access to and exit from the site.
- The fences that separated fields 37 and 38 have been removed.
- Decoration items have been removed from both farms due to the change in the production system.
- New translation added:Portuguese
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Factory version changes

- This is a great update, which is accompanied by many important changes. Important lowering of Slot in Console and the totally modified productions system.
- I am sorry for those who have an advanced game, but to enjoy all these changes and the game not errors, New Game will have to start.
- We say goodbye to the screen freezing produced by the productions.
- The productions of Cheese, Flour and Sunflower Oil have been modified, now each product will be produced on pallets.
- Two new Factories have been added: Production of Laminate Planks and Production of Pellets.
- Now to make Compost we will compact Waste derived from Straw, Manure and Sugar Cane.
- Chip to Compost has been removed.
- New Biomass Bunker, which we will obtain by compacting Chip. We will use the biomass for the production of pellets.
- Now the factories are installed at different points on the map, find the location of each one.
- To use any of the Factories, Greenhouses, Animals and the Biomass Bunker you must previously buy the land where they are located.
- Rice can now be sold at all grain outlets.
- Timetables have been added to each of the doors of the points of sale, Compost Plant, Biogas Norte Plant and Agricultural Store.
- Some decorative objects and houses have been removed in order to improve the performance of the map, especially on consoles.
- The size of the .zip file of the map will be approximately 300Mb, so it means more than 120mb of download compared to the current version. This should have positive effects on Slots used in console.
- The configuration of the greenhouses that we have to the North of the map has been modified. Before, the amount you entered per hour was very high.
- Traffic has been retouched, especially in curves and junctions, before trucks caused delays due to the turning angle.
- The cow farm and the horse stable have been retouched, in order to reduce the Slot in console.
- Some posters have been relocated.
- Some trees attached to the road have been relocated, making it difficult to pass with machinery.
- Signs of Flour and Sunflower Oil have been placed at the points of sale.
- The Compost and Silage bunkers of both farms have been rebuilt. They should now work properly.
- Access to the Sheep Farm has been modified to improve access to and exit from the site.
- The fences that separated fields 37 and 38 have been removed.
- Decoration items have been removed from both farms due to the change in the production system.
- New translation added:Portuguese

Regards
Last edited by ShabaFS on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Fantastic work shaba.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Great to see you've keeping up your usual high level of support and development after release Shabba.
Lawrence Anderson

Post by Lawrence Anderson »

I just installed the new update love the changes and the new things. Iv noticed at the new Pellet Factory it dosent spawn pallets. I own the land and iv put Biomass in the tipping point any ideas.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It should be a paid DLC with that much content
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Where is the pellet factory? It’s the only thing I can’t find
Icetr0nixa

Post by Icetr0nixa »

Just right field 29
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Thanx! What does it use wood chips? And I take it’s hidden like the others?
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

thanks Shaba, really enjoying this map *thumbsup*
PC & Xbox One
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

found the pellet factory but now can’t find the biomas bunker...please help 😢
Last edited by Patrick73 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Lawrence Anderson wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:47 am I just installed the new update love the changes and the new things. Iv noticed at the new Pellet Factory it dosent spawn pallets. I own the land and iv put Biomass in the tipping point any ideas.
I already have proof of this, it is a problem of collisions. I am solving it.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Problem solved. Soon I will send you the map with this corrected, I hope you approve it as soon as possible, so that this does not create a problem for those who are using the pellet mill.

I ask those who are still not using it, do not make it work until it is updated, to prevent possible errors or conflicts, since the pallets do generate, but they fly away and disappear.

Thanks greetings.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Patrick73 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:33 pm found the pellet factory but now can’t find the biomas bunker...please help 😢
It is on the way to the greenhouses, just to the north of the map. You can prepare the Biomass, but I ask that you do not put the pellet mill into operation, that the map is not updated with the error of the pellet pallets solved.

All other factories operate without problems.

Greetings
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Thanx! Your map is a work of genius! Will the fix req hire a new save game?