La Coronella by Shaba FS

Bryan83

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Bryan83 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:16 pm These factories would be nice on base game.
Now that a modder has done it,2 peanuts says GIANTS will add it in the next game.
I see your 2 peanuts and raise you 3 walnuts.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

matze2208 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:25 pm Is there a version at some point where both will be possible? I love playing with Seasons, but I would be reluctant to stop producing cheese and oil. Because I'm very happy that there's something like this on console now. Sorry for the bad Google English.

I love the map
That doesn't seem like it's to likely to happen, unfortunately, I believe Shaba has created the factories by using the base games animal system which is how come he managed to get it onto consoles without creating a new script, but Seasons makes changes to the animal system which mean the two can't work together.
sittinhere wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:31 pm I do have a question and maybe I am missing it. So far love the map, but I can’t get seed filled. Went to the seed silo by the manure, pigfood, and whatever else is in that silo. But turned it on, said start filling. Says 0 seeds but 80000L in farm silo. There a different place?
Those silos in the farm yard are only for storage, you need to go and buy seed etc. to put into them. Shaba has included sell points around the map which make it cheaper to buy in bulk than buying bags/pallets. Seeds, Lime and solid fertilizer can be bought at the Fertilian sell point in the south of the map.
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

The fps on this map make it unplayable. I have it locked to 50fps to give a little Lee-way and still it drops to 30 looking at certain models
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Nice map Shaba,
Took some time to find all the different animals yards.
The animal trading points with animated animals make the map feel alive, also like the production you added, its a shame these won't work with seasons mod.

Now i face the hard decision, seasons or not??
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I'm downloading this wonderful map now I hate that I won't get to do production but I have to have seasons thank you for your hard work on this wonderful looking map
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Tylercheesey1986

Peanuts n walnuts....
Pfffft I raise ya 5 jelly beans
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Tylercheesey1986

Im loving this map, just those lunatic drivers on the wrong side of the road give me issues
:confusednew: :shock: *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
50-120 head.
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01 pm Any idea what the non seasons version comes out to on the slot count?
Installed both last night Ched, they both come down to about 850 :confusednew:

I deleted them both. It'll be a few more visits before I have a serious look at it , I know it's what people want , but I'm not keen on the amount of sell points , it sort of interupts the flow of the map.
It's the sort of map I'll play contracts on to get the feel of it before I commit to taking a farm on.

Other than that it looks good , nice field sizes & irregular shapes so lots of involvement before you get a worker going
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

It is impossible to satisfy everyone. To all those who want a beautiful and detailed map with slots, I tell them to put it in and create their own map, the same can be done magic.

Greetings
Florish

Post by Florish »

ShabaFS wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:11 am It is impossible to satisfy everyone. To all those who want a beautiful and detailed map with slots, I tell them to put it in and create their own map, the same can be done magic.

Greetings
I dont think anyone is criticising the work and the map itself, it is just that people are able to play with it or not. (Lot of high slot machines etc or not). Even base fellsbrun map is with everything sold, 450ish slots and that is not a major detailed or such an real feeling and extensive map, so it makes sense why its high.

These high slot maps are the most beautifull maps available which is logical. I think we console users are indeed secretly thinking magic can happen haha.

By the way, anyone who rates a mod low because he or she doenst read a discription of use, or would rate it low because of a slotcount which is not at their satisfaction, should vote at all
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

ShabaFS wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:11 am It is impossible to satisfy everyone. To all those who want a beautiful and detailed map with slots, I tell them to put it in and create their own map, the same can be done magic.

Greetings
Indeed you can't please everyone , but what you have done is offered a choice which is brilliant.

What one hand giveth the other doth take away.

It basically comes down to the individuals style of play, for some it has it all for others it will never be enough .
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Greetings
That is quite harsh.
Yes, of course you don't deserve to be criticised because of your precious work but that level of high slot count usage on a map is literally a game breaker for console users and that is a fact not something we make up just because we love upsetting modders.
And yes, a beautiful/detailed map with manageable slot count is possible. Please check out Shamrock Valley. When it was released for consoles it had a higher slot usage than Coronella but then Oxy released an update to fix it and I loved every minute of my 100hrs+ on that map. So, it is possible.
Judging and accusing is wrong and never works but overlooking the facts also doesn't give you anything really.
Your work is amazing and slot count issues shouldn't be a criticism point for your work but it is a real problem and it is a game breaker for us hence, you should also consider that most of that agression comes from actual disappointment which is not on you but on the fact that we won't be able to enjoy that beautiful map because of the slot count.
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You can still enjoy the map just manage equipment better, I think it makes the game abit more challenging with slots, think of slots as budget limit
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:15 am

Greetings
That is quite harsh.
Yes, of course you don't deserve to be criticised because of your precious work but that level of high slot count usage on a map is literally a game breaker for console users and that is a fact not something we make up just because we love upsetting modders.
And yes, a beautiful/detailed map with manageable slot count is possible. Please check out Shamrock Valley. When it was released for consoles it had a higher slot usage than Coronella but then Oxy released an update to fix it and I loved every minute of my 100hrs+ on that map. So, it is possible.
Judging and accusing is wrong and never works but overlooking the facts also doesn't give you anything really.
Your work is amazing and slot count issues shouldn't be a criticism point for your work but it is a real problem and it is a game breaker for us hence, you should also consider that most of that agression comes from actual disappointment which is not on you but on the fact that we won't be able to enjoy that beautiful map because of the slot count.
I don't think Shaba is trying to be harsh with his response about the slot count, I think he is simply frustrated that people are complaining about something he has no control over until the map has been released. You mention Shamrock Valley and Oxy going back to update it to lower the slot count, but Shaba also talked about that earlier in this thread. Modders have no idea how the slot count for console will turn out until Giants have finished testing it, as Giants don't provide any way for modders to do any sort of tests or checks for consoles before the mod is submitted.

I'm sure given enough time and experience with Giants system, modders might be able to get a grasp of what causes high slot counts and can then try to address things in future mods so that they can achieve a lower slot count right from the start. But unless Giants do something to help, high slot counts are going to continue to be an issue when mods get an initial release. If you are going to give a mod a bad rating solely because of high slot count, perhaps hold off until the modder has had a chance to try an update the mod first?
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I played on the production non-seasons map all last night and I found the map to be amazing. I really like the production part of it as it adds a new way to play. I think you outdid yourself here coming up with this idea.

I have everything I need to work the land and I'm sitting at 907 on slots. It's all about how you manage your equipment.

Thank you Shaba, it gets a 5 star rating from me.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.