La Coronella by Shaba FS

Tippwarrior
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 am

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Tippwarrior » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:35 pm

El_Nino_NL wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:08 pm
Really loving the details when driving around. Found the Pig and Sheep pen, unable to locate the Cows. Haven't bought them yet, no money.
The cows I found easy enough. There beside field 29 and 30. They cross the road and traffic stops for them 😁

Had to watch a YouTube video to find the sheep and pigs lol.

User avatar
Boost_GLR
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Boost_GLR » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:54 am

I found a place to buy fertilizer, herbicide and lime. Is there a place to buy seeds too?
FS19 on XBOX because my computer is a bit dated.
FS15/17 on PC

livesea72
Posts: 1376
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by livesea72 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:50 am

chedly_farms wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:05 pm
Slot count should never figure into the ratings system. As a console player myself, I find it sad that console players that beg for more top quality releases would give this a low rating. To be fair, this is what a lot of console players sound like,

“Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!!!”

....a few moments later.....

“This $uck$!! 1 star!!!!”

...the next day on the forums....

“Why don’t more modders release console mods?”
*thumbsup*
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

livesea72
Posts: 1376
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by livesea72 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:55 am

I have a few hours in but am having alot of issues with flickering in both first and 3rd person and it happens at starting farm but field 10 mostly Im on ps4 playing on non season map and new farmer mode. Im at 940 slots.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

ShabaFS
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by ShabaFS » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:35 am

Boost_GLR wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:54 am
I found a place to buy fertilizer, herbicide and lime. Is there a place to buy seeds too?

Yes, look closely at the posters

ShabaFS
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by ShabaFS » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:40 am

livesea72 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:55 am
I have a few hours in but am having alot of issues with flickering in both first and 3rd person and it happens at starting farm but field 10 mostly Im on ps4 playing on non season map and new farmer mode. Im at 940 slots.
I already know this problem, which I still don't know why it can happen. Could you attach a video? Does it only happen at the beginning of the game or all the time? Does it happen in a specific area or in all parts of the map? Does this only happen on consoles ?, I have not noticed anything on the PC.

Thank you

El_Nino_NL
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by El_Nino_NL » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:21 am

Tippwarrior wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:35 pm
El_Nino_NL wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:08 pm
Really loving the details when driving around. Found the Pig and Sheep pen, unable to locate the Cows. Haven't bought them yet, no money.
The cows I found easy enough. There beside field 29 and 30. They cross the road and traffic stops for them 😁

Had to watch a YouTube video to find the sheep and pigs lol.
Thank you! Will have a look at it

Eyedropper2
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:55 am

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Eyedropper2 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:42 am

Can anyone tell me why the cows and sheep and pigs only let me buy chickens. I can't buy any other animals on la coronella with seasons on Xbox one.

User avatar
MrSquealypig
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by MrSquealypig » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Is there a video somewhere that shows how the factories work?

User avatar
mick4l
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:50 am
Location: haut de france

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by mick4l » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:31 pm

bonjour a tous
je voudrais juste remercié shaba fs pour l'énorme travail qu'il a accompli pour la map
pour l'instant je suis que sur la map sans saisons elle est excellente
je voudrait juste informé le p'tit souci que j'ai;
je suis sur console ps4
depuis hier j'ai commencé a faire de la farine et de l'huile,le probléme c que depuis
le jeux se bloque automatiquement tous seul et se relance au bout de 2ou3min
meme la nuit c pareil, depuis je peut plus rien faire;
si je fait le jeux sans faire de farine etc le jeux tourne bien
j'ai essayée de faire du fromage et c le meme probleme le jeux se bloque
je signale aussi que je suis pas le seul g un ami qui a le meme souci
je remercie encore une fois shaba fs pour sont travail
merci d'avoir lue se post
bon jeux a vous et merci

User avatar
Boost_GLR
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Boost_GLR » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:47 pm

ShabaFS wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:35 am
Boost_GLR wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:54 am
I found a place to buy fertilizer, herbicide and lime. Is there a place to buy seeds too?

Yes, look closely at the posters
Thanks. I think I found it last night driving back to the farm. Meant to go back and look but I forgot.
FS19 on XBOX because my computer is a bit dated.
FS15/17 on PC

User avatar
Boost_GLR
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Boost_GLR » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Krd1749 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 pm
Is there a video somewhere that shows how the factories work?
Not sure about a video, but someone might have or at least going to.

I started making flour and oil last night. Just dump the materials into the silo and production started. Then when you look inside the building you will see bags of flour or bottles of sunflower oil. In misc tab on shop, there is a steel crate that you can buy and load the product into. You can use a forklift with it and load it onto a flat bed. Sell point I've seen is the distribution center.

Hope that helps you some.
FS19 on XBOX because my computer is a bit dated.
FS15/17 on PC

User avatar
MrSquealypig
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by MrSquealypig » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:06 pm

Boost_GLR wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:52 pm
Krd1749 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 pm
Is there a video somewhere that shows how the factories work?
Not sure about a video, but someone might have or at least going to.

I started making flour and oil last night. Just dump the materials into the silo and production started. Then when you look inside the building you will see bags of flour or bottles of sunflower oil. In misc tab on shop, there is a steel crate that you can buy and load the product into. You can use a forklift with it and load it onto a flat bed. Sell point I've seen is the distribution center.

Hope that helps you some.
That's incredible! Thank you.

User avatar
aklein
Posts: 752
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by aklein » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Krd1749 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 pm
Is there a video somewhere that shows how the factories work?
This video will show just about everything you need to know.

https://youtu.be/GDv00-GnhkU

A thing I missed is there is a modded trailer in the tools/trailers area that you can use to fill from the bulk sell points. In MP we had some difficulty in filling a regular trailer.

ShabaFS
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by ShabaFS » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:41 pm

Eyedropper2 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:42 am
Can anyone tell me why the cows and sheep and pigs only let me buy chickens. I can't buy any other animals on la coronella with seasons on Xbox one.
You need to buy the land where they are located. do you have it bought?

Post Reply