Missyb

Tylercheesey1986

Re: Missyb

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I agree they are very similar to their unofficially released mod.
I'm sure they are all modded versions of giants base game stuff so thats free game innit?
Seems they are just urinated that MissyB got hers out first on 19.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:14 am I agree they are very similar to their unofficially released mod.
I'm sure they are all modded versions of giants base game stuff so thats free game innit?
The mods from HoT exist outside Modhub since August. Why they didn't want them on Modhub is their own business.
It's quite easy to compare them and conclude if Missyb ripped them or used the idea as inspiration.
If it's a rippof case, no it's not OK to do it, even if all are based on Giants' models.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

george.earlslight wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:10 am
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:14 am I agree they are very similar to their unofficially released mod.
The mods from HoT exist outside Modhub since August. Why they didn't want them on Modhub is their own business.
It's quite easy to compare them and conclude if Missyb ripped them or used the idea as inspiration.
If it's a rippof case, no it's not OK to do it, even if all are based on Giants' models.
I agree they are basically stolen mods
Xbox one
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

When i read : " It's quite easy to compare them and conclude if Missyb ripped them " some people should have tried to compare before to post.

as far i' ve seen with Hot mods, i' ve 2 packs of them and all of them are related to productions and use Global Company witch is not at all the case of Missyb mods which are simply tanks and storage mods...
To use the same Giants models is free for everybody, and mods are not only pixels what some ignorants only look at... *thumbsdown*
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

CudoYT wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:09 pm You know that these mods are by a other modding team right?
Mods will be reported are soon are gone.

#KEEPUPTOTHEREALMODDERS!
Ohh yes, the obligatory "Thank You Modder" thread once again turns into "Modder is a Thief" thread.

You could have just said, "Eleventh'd" and moved on.

There is one in every crowd.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
CudoYT

Post by CudoYT »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:28 pm
CudoYT wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:09 pm You know that these mods are by a other modding team right?

#KEEPUPTOTHEREALMODDERS!
Ohh yes, the obligatory "Thank You Modder" thread once again turns into "Modder is a Thief" thread.

Please turn your head on and read this.

I"m not the one who is saying that modders are bad and they are doing no work with his mods.
I"m only aware of a modder who has stolen someone others mods and uploading it with his name.

#RespectforModders
Lernt Modden/Mappen.
Lädt unregelmäßig Videos auf seinem YT Kanal hoch. :confusednew:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXJ4G ... t5YyhWyPBg[/youtube]
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It does seem suspicious that they used the exact same tanks, but I know nothing about modding.
CudoYT

Post by CudoYT »

With the exact same bad store icon
Lernt Modden/Mappen.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

CudoYT wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:31 pm

#KEEPUPTOTHEREALMODDERS!

I"m not the one who is saying that modders are bad and they are doing no work with his mods.
I"m only aware of a modder who has stolen someone others mods and uploading it with his name.

#RespectforModders
"Please turn your head on and read this"? is your response?

Alright, I can see I'm getting nowhere with you. I'm not sure what that sentence even means. I must be a little dim witted. Or I really don't care to partake in your little witchhunt.

For the sake of everyone's fun and the people after your post to continue, you should have said,

"eleventh'd"

Then the person after you could have said, "twelfth'd" and after that "thirteenth'd" and so on and so on. And it would have made people feel happy and giggly to do so. But because you seem to hate all of us, you took that away from us. And now I can't have all the warm fuzzies inside of community participation.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

Nevertheless it`s quite obvious that it`s a stolen mod. And it`s legitimate to mention that.
CudoYT

Post by CudoYT »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:45 pm

#RespectforModders

Alright, I can see I'm getting nowhere with you. I'm not sure what that sentence even means. I must be a little dim witted. Or I really don't care to partake in your little witchhunt.

For the sake of everyone's fun and the people after your post to continue, you should have said,

"eleventh'd"

Then the person after you could have said, "twelfth'd" and after that "thirteenth'd" and so on and so on. And it would have made people feel happy and giggly to do so. But because you seem to hate all of us, you took that away from us. And now I can't have all the warm fuzzies inside of community participation.

What the?

"For the sake of everyone"s fun"
So that means that for you its okay to play with stolen mods?

Alright.
Never thought that this kind of people are in the offical FS forum but... yeah
Lernt Modden/Mappen.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

CudoYT wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:02 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:45 pm

#RespectforModders

"eleventh'd"

What the?

"For the sake of everyone"s fun"
So that means that for you its okay to play with stolen mods?

Alright.
Never thought that this kind of people are in the offical FS forum but... yeah
I dont play with them for that reason they are stolen mods
Xbox one
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Stop saying it is stolen until giants actually reviews it. Guess what it is still on the modhub, so stop slamming another modder until you actually know. Go troll somewhere else.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

This is the only problem with having sooo many different mod site's. Who is going to shift through them all. Just to check and then having to recheck to see if their mod/parts of is being used already, even before they have to uploading it to their site that they choose.
We should be all working together, and helping each other out. Why do we even need so many different mod site's like FBpage, Yesmods,and Yamammashub.etc??? This makes the odds of having a similar mod highly likely anyway.
PS4
PS5
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

Hi, yes, where are proofs?