LOGITECH G SAITEK FARM - Any good???

GenXFarmer

Re: LOGITECH G SAITEK FARM - Any good???

Post by GenXFarmer »

A G29 wheel works great, with many programmable buttons, and none of the cheesy side panel quality.
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I'ev heard that it gets squeaky for people, I.E. Daggerwin, he replaced his G29 w/ a Thrustmaster because he had intensive squeaking, so bad it was the third wheel that got him to change
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:04 am I'ev heard that it gets squeaky for people, I.E. Daggerwin, he replaced his G29 w/ a Thrustmaster because he had intensive squeaking, so bad it was the third wheel that got him to change
I've watched Daggerwin's latest video and I can hear the new wheel squeaking, so I'd personally take his comments with a grain of salt.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

After a year i've just had the squeak/bad growel problem with my G29 which is simple to fix. Go on youtube and find a video of someone taking it apart as it can be a bit fiddly then give the 2 motors and cogs a good spray with WD-40 anti friction dry ptfe lubricant and it sorts the problem.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

george.earlslight wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:11 am
Dairydeere wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:04 am I'ev heard that it gets squeaky for people, I.E. Daggerwin, he replaced his G29 w/ a Thrustmaster because he had intensive squeaking, so bad it was the third wheel that got him to change
I've watched Daggerwin's latest video and I can hear the new wheel squeaking, so I'd personally take his comments with a grain of salt.
That’s the gears getting broken in and whirring, that’s a little different. It was very evident when he acquired the wheel, it’s toned down by now. My personal opinion, I think it makes the videos sound more realistic because that’s how real steering wheels sound like
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

It's a strange one with the G29, mine has never made any unwanted noises ( he said hoping not too jinx himself )