Added Realism for Vehicles.

faruk9154

Added Realism for Vehicles.

Post by faruk9154 »

Version 1.1.0.0 whether the display, motor load and slip can be switched off? Does anyone knows? :confusednew:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
juf.de

Re: Added Realism for Vehicles.

Post by juf.de »

open the REA.lua inside the zip file with notepad++
scroll down to line 46, replace "true" with "false", save the file, let the zip file repack and you are good to go.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

juf.de wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:05 pm open the REA.lua inside the zip file with notepad++
scroll down to line 46, replace "true" with "false", save the file, let the zip file repack and you are good to go.
Line 46? Which is happening?
Last edited by faruk9154 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Search for this:

Code: Select all

local UseGUI = true;
replace it with this:

local UseGUI = false;
That line is line 46 in the REA.lua file
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

juf.de wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:12 pm Search for this:

local UseGUI = true;
replace it with this:

local UseGUI = false;
That line is line 46 in the REA.lua file
Owww. Thanks brother.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Thanks for this !
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Seems it's not compatible with the ingame sugarcane harvester (8800MR): that one sinks in immediately and hardly moves at all. Otherwise excellent mod!
PNSonix

Post by PNSonix »

This Mod is nearly fantastic. We played it on MP Server, but with this Mod active, we can´t solve jobs with plow or cultivator. Is there any Way to fix it ?
pumpkinpatch

Post by pumpkinpatch »

PNSonix wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:00 am This Mod is nearly fantastic. We played it on MP Server, but with this Mod active, we can´t solve jobs with plow or cultivator. Is there any Way to fix it ?
Plows and cultivators have been ok for me. I had some problems with a manure spreader that would always start sliding sideways with the added realism, but it turned out to just be that specific spreader. Other spreaders are working fine.

If it's really the plow/cultivator, maybe try a different one. Otherwise, don't underestimate the effect of having a bigger tractor and wider tires or dual wheels. That's probably what I love most about this mod: that it really gives you a reason to use all the different tire options.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Yeah it's totally changed I approach to tractor selection. Before, I would go as much as 100hp over when selecting tools but now I go the other way and use all sorts of different wheel options.