Modern classic dlc

Harrymurdoch2020
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:34 pm

Modern classic dlc

Post by Harrymurdoch2020 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Modern classic dlc from 17 is that the one in testing

norfolk farmer
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by norfolk farmer » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:37 pm

I'm hoping so Matt xjs has posted some pics on his Facebook page.

Patton_M47
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Patton_M47 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:05 pm

really? cool! will it cost?

User avatar
ThatCanadianGuy
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by ThatCanadianGuy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:15 pm

packs from previous versions are typically free.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.

User avatar
Dairydeere
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Dairydeere » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:27 pm

Excitement!!!
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Currently farming away on FSN
Find me on Discord - Dairydeere #2509
YT Channel- The Carpet Farmer

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

User avatar
CrashhawkCE
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:56 am

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by CrashhawkCE » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm

Supposedly,

Case IH 5150 Maxxum
JCB 525-67 Telehandler
JCB Fastrac 150
Massey Ferguson 390T
New Holland TX 34 with header and trailer

Amazone D8-30
Kverneland EG85
Lemken Smaragd 80-260
Lizard TA18 (18 Tonne Trailer)

Regards,

Crash
XB1 - Streaming daily on Mixer!
https://mixer.com/CrashHawkCE

Ninghan Farm, Western Australia
LongView Farm, Montana #bluepower
Chambly sur Meuse, France

User avatar
this_is_gav
Posts: 907
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by this_is_gav » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:25 pm

ThatCanadianGuy wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:15 pm
packs from previous versions are typically free.
GIANTS DLCs are usually carried over for free when released as mods, but this isn't a GIANTS DLC.

I'm not saying it won't be free, just that if it isn't then there's a good reason why not.



CrashhawkCE wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm
Supposedly,

Case IH 5150 Maxxum
JCB 525-67 Telehandler
JCB Fastrac 150
Massey Ferguson 390T
New Holland TX 34 with header and trailer

Amazone D8-30
Kverneland EG85
Lemken Smaragd 80-260
Lizard TA18 (18 Tonne Trailer)

Regards,

Crash
That was the content in FS17, yes.

Here's the page about it: https://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detai ... cs&lang=en
Last edited by this_is_gav on Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phigo
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:30 am

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Phigo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:27 pm

If it wouldn't be free it wouldn't be in the list. Usually Paid Content is not in the list. And usually they don't release Paid Content few days after another AND it is not Tuesday...
PS4 und PC

Crazof
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Crazof » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:15 pm

Just because the title has DLC doesn't mean it will be a DLC, there was the same confusion with the Horsch stuff last year, they announced it as a DLC and it was actually just a mod.

juf.de
Posts: 3146
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by juf.de » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:16 pm

every mod* is a dlc but not every dlc is a mod and a dlc aswell as a mod is an addon.
*) not created by youself
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC

Crazof
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Crazof » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:27 pm

I knew I should have said this in my last post. Yes, all are DLC's however in the Giants world related to console a DLC vs standard Mod is pretty significant, as the DLC has no impact on the limited mod space available for consoles

Bryan83
Posts: 583
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:20 pm

CrashhawkCE wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm
Supposedly,

Case IH 5150 Maxxum
JCB 525-67 Telehandler
JCB Fastrac 150
Massey Ferguson 390T
New Holland TX 34 with header and trailer

Amazone D8-30
Kverneland EG85
Lemken Smaragd 80-260
Lizard TA18 (18 Tonne Trailer)

Regards,

Crash
What? No JD 4440 for the PS4 guy? That's it, I'm killing my xbox with fire in protest. :mrgreen:
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

User avatar
Dairydeere
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Dairydeere » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:25 pm

😆
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Currently farming away on FSN
Find me on Discord - Dairydeere #2509
YT Channel- The Carpet Farmer

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

Crazof
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Crazof » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Killing the Xbox with fire reminds me of a time we had with my wifes grandson. He was living at our house for a while and had a white Xbox, I don't remember exactly what trouble he was in, school related, being bad, etc. either way doesn't matter. I told him I was going to take away his Xbox, he got mouthy so I picked it up, went down into the basement with it, when I came back I had the 12 ga shotgun in my hands and told him I was going to shoot the Xbox. I went out back to the shooting range and blasted away, he was watching through the back door. when I got back inside he was crying and upset. what he did not know was that I had swapped the Xbox for a block of white Styrofoam, but from a distance all he could see was a white block getting blasted to pcs. after a few weeks we gave the xbox back, he was better behaved after that.

User avatar
Rabbitbugs93
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Location: IRELAND

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by Rabbitbugs93 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:22 pm

Crazof wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:53 pm
Killing the Xbox with fire reminds me of a time we had with my wifes grandson. He was living at our house for a while and had a white Xbox, I don't remember exactly what trouble he was in, school related, being bad, etc. either way doesn't matter. I told him I was going to take away his Xbox, he got mouthy so I picked it up, went down into the basement with it, when I came back I had the 12 ga shotgun in my hands and told him I was going to shoot the Xbox. I went out back to the shooting range and blasted away, he was watching through the back door. when I got back inside he was crying and upset. what he did not know was that I had swapped the Xbox for a block of white Styrofoam, but from a distance all he could see was a white block getting blasted to pcs. after a few weeks we gave the xbox back, he was better behaved after that.
Haha feel kinda sorry for the kid but that's a good one i must say
Xbox one

Post Reply