Courseplay

dandare75

Courseplay

Post by dandare75 »

Does courseplay exist for FS19? Cannot see it listed in modhub.
Mwal

Re: Courseplay

Post by Mwal »

You have to get it off github it’s still in beta so it hasn’t been submitted to the mod hub yet
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Okay.is it worth getting? Do you have a link or web address? Many thanks for the reply
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

The current beta releases of Courseplay can be found at https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/releases

Please also read the information in the section 'Developer version' on https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay before deciding if you want to go ahead and try it out.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Actually while this thread is up. Is anyone using the current version? Mines about two months old and just wondering if it’s gotten any better?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I am it works fine. don’t think they have added anything just fixed bugs, could be wrong though.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yes it’s worth getting I would recommend watching videos on YouTube to learn how to use it if you aren’t familiar with it from 17
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The only thing I have used it for so far (using the most recent version) is cultivating, planting, or harvesting on a generated course, haven't figured out to do get a trailer to follow the combine to unload yet.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Dairydeere wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:45 am The only thing I have used it for so far (using the most recent version) is cultivating, planting, or harvesting on a generated course, haven't figured out to do get a trailer to follow the combine to unload yet.
You have to set up starting at the edge of your field to an unload point and back to the start. Then use the combi unload I think it’s called tab. Select what combine you want it to follow and how full the harvester is before he goes after it
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:45 am The only thing I have used it for so far (using the most recent version) is cultivating, planting, or harvesting on a generated course, haven't figured out to do get a trailer to follow the combine to unload yet.
I have and it works very well with a combine harvester. I'm having some problems with it when using a forage harvester. The tractor and trailer will drive through the crop. Since they are hired workers it doesn't kill anything, so it works okay unless they get stuck in the middle somehow and I have to drive them out. That's one of the reasons that I keep the Tardis teleport mod handy. I may have an incorrect setting somewhere. Tractor/trailer will drive on both sides, though; not just the left as it would with a combine harvester. Still better than the built-in AI.
Playing on PC
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

hpmc13 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:05 pm
I have and it works very well with a combine harvester. I'm having some problems with it when using a forage harvester. The tractor and trailer will drive through the crop. Since they are hired workers it doesn't kill anything, so it works okay unless they get stuck in the middle somehow and I have to drive them out. That's one of the reasons that I keep the Tardis teleport mod handy. I may have an incorrect setting somewhere. Tractor/trailer will drive on both sides, though; not just the left as it would with a combine harvester. Still better than the built-in AI.
Have the first screen up if you are running the chopper have it set to field work then you can tell them which side to load on
iw_shawn

Post by iw_shawn »

In the advanced options there is a combine self-unload option. When the combine is full, it will stop and drive to the nearest trailer on the field and unload itself. I find it works nearly flawlessly now.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I tried to go with a Traktor (with Trailer) and a Sugarcane-Harvester. Works okay so far but when they turn, they crash. Harvester goes left, Tractor goes Right at the same time. Is there an Option where I can tell them who is going first?
PS4 und PC
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

iw_shawn wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:46 am In the advanced options there is a combine self-unload option. When the combine is full, it will stop and drive to the nearest trailer on the field and unload itself. I find it works nearly flawlessly now.
I'm having quite mixed results with this feature. On some maps and save games, it doesn't work at all, I just start getting LUA errors when the Harvester Gets Full. On some maps it works fine, providing you use the right combination of Harvester and right combination of tractor and trailer. Seems this is still quite picky about whether it also wants to work with mods or not.
FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:02 pm Actually while this thread is up. Is anyone using the current version? Mines about two months old and just wondering if it’s gotten any better?
I started playing this past week having not played since Christmas Eve last year. Found that my version of Courseplay was V362 and the latest version is V397. Apparently quite a lot has changed like the inclusion of the Combine Self UnLoad option, also they have also started adding the new version of the Mode 2 function, which is where trailers automatically empty Harvesters in fields then go empty in silos or sellpoints. However this is still a Alpha or Beta Feature so is very hit and miss, again seems quite picky and choosey over which tractor/truck and trailer it wants to work with, as well as which harvesters it will work with without crashing into them or not driving under the pipe.

That could be the same reason Phiago is having a problem with Sugarcane Harvesting, the pathfinding in Mode 2 is still very much WIP at the moment.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Does the course editing feature work in the latest versions?
I tried to start the course modification by pressing CTRL + E, but with no result (after pressing this combination my farmer just gets out of the vehicle).