Farmcon 2020 cancelation

chedly_farms

Re: Farmcon 2020 cancelation

Post by chedly_farms » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Thank You all the Health and Financial Experts for your contribution to this thread.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Can Giants just release a Farmcon map mod for us to visit in-game

jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:34 pm

I'm not refusing to shake people's hands because of the coronavirus. I'm refusing to shake hands because everyone is out of toilet paper.

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:53 pm

A more formal update regarding the situation.
O5-Chaki wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:11 am
UPDATE - March 16th 2020
In light of the Coronavirus crisis that’s affecting events world wide, many of you asked about the current status of FarmCon 20 that’s scheduled for July 18th to July 19th 2020 at the DEUTZ-FAHR Arena in the Bavarian town of Lauingen.

What’s the current status? (March 16th, 2020)
At the moment, planning continues. That means, we expect FarmCon 20 to take place in summer as planned. This can, however, change in face of new developments in the ongoing crisis. We assure you that FarmCon 20 will only happen if the safety of all attendees and visitors can be guaranteed. To ensure the safety of our employees and all visitors, we’re in steady contact with DEUTZ-FAHR and all of our partners. We’ll update you as soon as we have new information.

What happens if FarmCon gets cancelled?
In case FarmCon can’t take place as planned, we’ll refund all tickets sold. Please mind your expenses for travel and accommodation since incidental cost can arise in case the event gets cancelled. If you book arrival and accomodation now, please check the respective cancellation policies for train tickets, hotel rooms and so on. Tickets to FarmCon 20 are available at Eventbrite.
I also recommend folks to refrain from making smart ass comments or ones that are in poor taste. We will remove these and in particular edgy cases will make punitive action.

/locked
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys