Trying to figure out how to sell wood chips in Pleasant Valley

NPR_Terry

Trying to figure out how to sell wood chips in Pleasant Valley

Post by NPR_Terry »

Bought the parcel next to mine and it had already been planted with poplar. Bought the equipment to harvest it, now I am trying to figure out how to sell it. The only place listed in the sales report is the mill. When I try to sell there it only wants to by logs. Confused....
Family members have worked for Deere and Company, International Harvester and J.I. Case...
For the past three generations.
cwattyeso

Re: Trying to figure out how to sell wood chips in Pleasant Valley

Post by cwattyeso »

This whole map confuses me to be honest. Someone recommended I download and take a look at it, as have enjoyed playing maps using some of the Global Company stuff released so far, and apparently this map takes that concept of factories and production and then injects it with a load of steroids. I downloaded the map, started a new game, and was disappointed to find a very empty and bare map. Where were all the buildings, factories and stuff? Someone tells me, oh they are all separate mod downloads, so you need to go back to website and download the other 133 items he has uploaded. So I sit there for several hours downloading all the other mods and assets and stuff. Put them in the folder with the map, start the game up, create a new game and still the map is completely empty of all these extra buildings and factories for me to deliver stuff to.

I looked in the store and can see them all there perfectly fine as placeables but, I don't want to have to place all these things myself on the map, because well for a start they are ridiculously expensive for example Bread Factory 1,600,000 to buy, then with the construction and terrain costs to build even more. Also you need to own land to place these objects onto and some have huge footprints. Tried using the Extended Placeable aspect of Global Company, but that won't let you put objects on land you don't own, nor will it disable the huge terrain gouging and land adjusting when trying to place these things.

Is there not a version of this map where the author has already placed all the factories and productions into the map, so when you start the game they are already available to use and deliver to?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

No there is not a version of this map with everything placed. The bread factory is one of the later end-game factories, hence why it costs so much. You would want to start with the wood factories, then go into the building products (like glue, concrete, drywall) so you have building materials to even build the latter factories such as the bread one.

The author intended it to be a "build your own" farm. Just like how FS19 was supposed to be from the start. That's why the map is mostly empty.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Shame really as I understand the build your own farm concept, however having to build Bread Factories or Concrete Factories or Steel Refineries seems a little bit out of the realm for what most farmers would do IRL.

I also noticed yesterday when I was having a play around with the map, that there is not a lot of "Placeable Areas" on it for you to build all these things. I only seem to see one large empty concrete area near where you spawn in, and after placing two buildings, the fences surrounding those filled that whole area. So where are you supposed to put and construct the other buildings? I'm not a fan of placing buildings on areas where fields are currently residing as you need the fields to grow the produce to supply the factories.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*