Conveyor belts turn OFF?

hun3

Conveyor belts turn OFF?

Post by hun3 »

Does anyone know if there's a way to have the in game conveyor belts running without stopping. I'm on Slovak Village and using them in the quarry but when I go to the other side of the map to visit the missus they stop. Not cool.

Whats the work around? I want them 24/7 like Parker's crew on Gold rush :)
Dairydeere

Re: Conveyor belts turn OFF?

Post by Dairydeere »

I never thought I'd see another Gold Rush fan on this forum :biggrin2: ! Do you have Automatic Engine Start turned off so the engine is always running? And are you on a standard size map or a 4x map? IDK much about Slovak
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:51 am I never thought I'd see another Gold Rush fan on this forum :biggrin2: ! Do you have Automatic Engine Start turned off so the engine is always running? And are you on a standard size map or a 4x map? IDK much about Slovak
I'm a big fan of gold rush..and when I saw you can gold mine in my favorite sim game I was all over it. Slovak Village is the map.

So yes auto engine is OFF. I think Slovak is a standard size map. It just doesnt make sense why the belt go off when you walk away. I thought it was the contractor mod so I disabled it still no success. Parker will be pi** :confusednew:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Hmm, maybe it is because you are not there to load in that specific area so the conveyors stop because they arent being loaded. hmmm
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

hun3 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:00 am So yes auto engine is OFF. I think Slovak is a standard size map. It just doesnt make sense why the belt go off when you walk away. I thought it was the contractor mod so I disabled it still no success. Parker will be pi** :confusednew:
Do they only turn off some time after you walked away?

If yes, you might be able to fix it by changing the value of a parameter in one of the XML files of the game if you play on Windows or macOS. See the following post for more information: viewtopic.php?f=920&t=105805&p=815501&h ... on#p815501
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

hun3 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:00 am
Dairydeere wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:51 am I never thought I'd see another Gold Rush fan on this forum :biggrin2: ! Do you have Automatic Engine Start turned off so the engine is always running? And are you on a standard size map or a 4x map? IDK much about Slovak
I'm a big fan of gold rush..
. Parker will be pi**
Sounds more like a problem Todd would've had , probably the reason he never got much gold , it was in the ground , just couldn't keep the conveyors running ! :hmm:

* Stands back ,pulls beard & chants the standard Hoffman reply, ' wheres Dave ? , don't know what to do right now' :confusednew: :lol:
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Barrcott wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:45 am
. Parker will be pi**
Sounds more like a problem Todd would've had , probably the reason he never got much gold , it was in the ground , just couldn't keep the conveyors running ! :hmm:

* Stands back ,pulls beard & chants the standard Hoffman reply, ' wheres Dave ? , don't know what to do right now' :confusednew: :lol:
I dunno I watched dozer Dave rip frost side hill for season after season complaining he keeps sliding down the hill and never figuring out to just rip going down hill.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Poor Parker is probably still trying to get used to not calling Rick on the radio whenever he needs someone to take care of something :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Todd is a tool
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Mwal wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:28 pm

. Parker will be pi**

I dunno I watched dozer Dave rip frost side hill for season after season complaining he keeps sliding down the hill and never figuring out to just rip going down hill.
Ha yeah right , glad i wasnt the only one looking at the TV thinking "really ?'
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
hun3

Post by hun3 »

don_apple wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:29 am
hun3 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:00 am So yes auto engine is OFF. I think Slovak is a standard size map. It just doesnt make sense why the belt go off when you walk away. I thought it was the contractor mod so I disabled it still no success. Parker will be pi** :confusednew:

If yes, you might be able to fix it by changing the value of a parameter in one of the XML files of the game if you play on Windows or macOS. See the following post for more information: viewtopic.php?f=920&t=105805&p=815501&h ... on#p815501
Sir you are a god sent. Thank you for the tip..looks like it is working. I changed the value from 30 to 30000 and now the belts are running even when I'm picking my nose on the other side of the map. :)

Let me add in case others wondering what I did. I edited the gameSettings.xml which is located where the save games are.

Then I edited the <motorStopTimerDuration>30</motorStopTimerDuration>

to this: <motorStopTimerDuration>30000</motorStopTimerDuration>
Last edited by hun3 on Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Mwal wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:28 pm

. Parker will be pi**

Are you guys watching the show with Dave? Is it any good? He was one of my favorite miner wondering how his own show doing.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

hun3 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:43 pm
don_apple wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:29 am

Sir you are a god sent. Thank you for the tip..looks like it is working. I changed the value from 30 to 30000 and now the belts are running even when I'm picking my nose on the other side of the map. :)

Let me add in case others wondering what I did. I edited the gameSettings.xml which is located where the save games are.
Then I edited the <motorStopTimerDuration>30</motorStopTimerDuration>

to this: <motorStopTimerDuration>30000</motorStopTimerDuration>
Just add some zeros :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!