COVID 19 = more mods?

dapals51

COVID 19 = more mods?

Post by dapals51 »

So if all of us are supposed to stay home will these equate to Modders spending more time building mods? You know what... Maybe
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
eric21

Re: COVID 19 = more mods?

Post by eric21 »

I think healthcare is more important than mods
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The mod testing list is longer now...
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Eric21 is spot on with this! I’m in isolation and yesterday I thought it was great but now I’m pi** off already
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:08 pm I think healthcare is more important than mods
And what do Modders have to do with health care?
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Are you kidding me?
The health of the modders comes before them making mods.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

yes I agree with red but... if the modders have to stay home wouldn't they have time to make more mods?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

FSarndrone wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:56 pm yes I agree with red but... if the modders have to stay home wouldn't they have time to make more mods?
If they have to stay at home because of this virus it might be the last thing on their minds
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

As a farm worker i shall be working if get it. (if fit enough) No isolation for me. 200 calving cows need feeding. No toilet rolls required but plenty of straw..lol
garyst

Post by garyst »

All the real life farmers over here in Louisiana have been hard at work these last three weeks doing spring tillage and planting corn. Corona virus hasn't slowed them down one bit. It is nice to see at least one thing being normal these days. They having to deal with alot more traffic though lately. Guess everyone else is getting bored and drive around just to get out the house.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I have been pressure washing the nurseries to get ready for the next shipment of pigs. We will be putting anhydrous and plating oats when the weather shapes up.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

We're all ready for triticale harvest to come around, manure is being hauled steadily to the fields and little general maintenance things are happening right now. But once trit harvest hits, it is go time. That's usually my favorite time of the year, because I am just driving tractor all day long, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... Have no idea why that processes as fun in my mind :lol: , but it's great. Only thing that beats tillage for me
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

FSarndrone wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:56 pm yes I agree with red but... if the modders have to stay home wouldn't they have time to make more mods?
Depends on what kind of job they normally have and their family situation I guess.

For somebody with an office job staying at home right now normally means they still have to do the same work they normally would have to do if they would go to work at the office. So working from home does not necessary mean having more time available to do other stuff besides your regular job.

Also people with kids or family members who need special care are probably much more busy right now since in a lot of countries the schools and kindergartens and health facilities are closed, so parents have to also take care of their kids and family members at home and keep them entertained.

The only people that might currently have more time on their hands might be students, since there are no classes etc.

Therefore I doubt that most modders have more time right now for making mods.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

don_apple wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:46 pm
Therefore I doubt that most modders have more time right now for making mods.
Agreed. I have found I have to work more hours because it's harder to get stuff done from home - I bet this is true for a lot of people. My firm still wants everyone to meet the same deadlines - which kind of *censored* because I still have to go out and waste time trying to hunt for supplies for my clan haha. But really.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

*thumbsdown*
the big print giveth the small print taketh